ASAP Rocky - "Everytime somethin happens because I'm black I gotta stand up? What am I Al Sharpton?"

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
I appreciate his honesty. Key words: "I can't relate." Many Black celebrities are indeed far removed from the daily struggle because of their fame and wealth. I personally don't believe they have any obligation to speak either. They're just famous because of some talent. What would ASAP Rocky be doing without his rap career? :manny:

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
There's so many people that study socio-political issues and do stuff involving it as a LIVING and people would rather go and listen to a swag rapper's opinion instead. When he states he doesn't want to be insensere and talk about someone he isn't well versed in, thecoli attacks him

I'm sayin tho :pachaha:

There are folks who spent years studying this shyt, know the history, and everything involved to give educated statements about this.

But the opinion of somebody who can spit a couple bars or dunk a basketball is more important :pachaha::skip:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Y'all don't wanna listen but y'all gon learn one day about these modern day rappers/puppets of white supremacy

30c8sw5.gif