Asian girl confesses why many of them don't date Asian guys

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
If I discover him, it’ll be like when Dre discovered Eminem. There’s a whole untapped market of yellow rage and no one has taken the opportunity to exploit that market. That’s easily a multi-million dollar opportunity.

The amount of content they could get out of shaming these rice wenches is unlimited.

Tbh I highly surprised no one has stepped up. Go glance at Aznidentity on redditt and them boys are always seething about wenches,talking out the sides of their mouths about Asian men.

I think whoever did it would get some major heat. The asian female 'feminism' movement is very good at casting asian men in the most villainous light to justify why they go for white men. So if someone did do it they would need to be unassailable like KS

trap101

All Star
Daps
Tbh I highly surprised no one has stepped up. Go glance at Aznidentity on redditt and them boys are always seething about wenches,talking out the sides of their mouths about Asian men.

I think whoever did it would get some major heat. The asian female 'feminism' movement is very good at casting asian men in the most villainous light to justify why they go for white men. So if someone did do it they would need to be unassailable like KS

They'd have to be on some China Mac i don't give a fukk type shyt.....lol....like Bane...just wanting the smoke

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Asian men are taught to display 'power' and 'authority'..

Asian women are taught to be 'subservient' to that power.

The problem arises when you remove Asians from Asia and place them in a western society where Cac men wield all the power. At that point, the women gravitate to where the power lies as they've been brought up.
:mindblown:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
My girlfriend is Asian, and the topic has come up a few times.

From what I'm told there's a good chunk of by-country 'cism from parents, usually first generation arrivals. This nudges the kids to look elsewhere. For example, the parents of any Asian person she dated would be super off with her because she is South East Asian, and not Far East. So little things like being late because of the slow buses for a date or whatever, the parents would shoe horn some 'cism there.

Secondly, the potential locked-down lifestyle gets in the way. This is really parent dependent, and is again usually stemming from first generation parents. But it's super strict living when you see someone with that background. I had to deal with it for a number of years, and it can be hard to shake. The mom is a little more loose and I could bend the rules, but with the old man I had to be within his vision if I'm in the house and super on-point with responses.

This was in the younger years, and we're fully into adulthood now so none of this matters anymore, but there is something to it. I've been told it's refreshing to not have to worry so much about parental overreach and issues because she's a darker skin tone.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

i assume your from NoCal - which seem like the only place in American where black men put SE Asian females either at the top or near the top of their hierarchy

Yeah and it’s super goofy. They are just responding to their environment. If they were around mostly white men they would date them mostly. Because these chicks are in the hood they go for black and Mexican dudes