“Asian men would ask me if I’ve been with a black man”-Asian woman on Twitter

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Maybe he wants p*ssy that he can still pleasure. Asian girls can take some dikk, sheeeeesh!
They want them for marriage, pfobah they chase black dikk for a fling and come home to settle down I don't know.

Men take strong offense to that.

Daps
Do not fukk.

Trust me.

If you do, her dumbass still thinks she won. Teach her that even the idea of using a white man's leftovers in any way is beneath you and it'll cause her to begin to question herself and there goes the first crack in her koon ego.
I’m out the game. I used to pump and dump those types.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When your tool is this.

il_1588xN.1422284060_57za.jpg

Of course you intimidated and jealous when this is the type of tool the woman been working with.

large.jpg

:lolbron:

These clown jokers suffer from penis envy. They mad cause they can never be us black folks.... :laff: :laff:

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I ask every black woman I meet online if theyve ever been involved with a non black man. Even a kiss or a date or friendship with a white boy as a black woman immediately removes you from the field of options for me. More Black men need to practice this.

Yeah that's way different though. Any black woman that dates a white man, has a probability to be damaged.

It's best to ask.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Men of all races are weirdos about this shyt. Already see it in this thread. You think she's going to tell you the truth anyway? fukk outta here. :mjlol:

They do if you act like you're one of those "colorblind I see no race" type nikkas.

They get comfortable and start telling secrets lmfaoooo

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I ask every black woman I meet online if theyve ever been involved with a non black man. Even a kiss or a date or friendship with a white boy as a black woman immediately removes you from the field of options for me. More Black men need to practice this.
Not against it, because I haven’t dated out, but do you think BW should institute the same policy? Avoid brothas who had their fun “tasting the rainbow”?

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
I got a home boy that stay shyt talking bout white folks, and see them as the devil.

He married a white woman and has kids with her, when white folks are around and ask him “hey Xxxxxxxx if you hate white people why you married a white woman?” No cap with a straight face he’s said to them “i hate y’all so much i had to take one of y’all woman” 😂😂

Last edited: