“Asian men would ask me if I’ve been with a black man”-Asian woman on Twitter

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
They do if you act like you're one of those "colorblind I see no race" type nikkas.

They get comfortable and start telling secrets lmfaoooo
It’s so funny when men play that game. I’ve literally asked how many girls have fallen for that schtick lol

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
They be ready to cancel the whole woman if she even shared a kiss or held a breh's hand.

A lot of people like to talk about how insecure we are, but totally ignore the fukk outta how many of these other men be moving out here.

I guarantee you he wouldn't give a fukk if she slept with many white men tho.

They believe we're the only men that can permanently taint women.

Asians, Whites, Indians, Latinos. A lot of them truly feel this way when it comes to their women's past history with Black dudes. They can ease up on everything else. A breh tho? Not happening.

"No Black Men allowed" policy.

How you on a date with an Asian woman and thinking if she's had Black dikk? Pathetic shyt.

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
I ask every black woman I meet online if theyve ever been involved with a non black man. Even a kiss or a date or friendship with a white boy as a black woman immediately removes you from the field of options for me. More Black men need to practice this.

That’s the most p*ssy ass shiit I’ve seen in a while on here. You got to be a clown.

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
They be ready to cancel the whole woman if she even shared a kiss or held a breh's hand.

A lot of people like to talk about how insecure we are, but totally ignore the fukk outta how many of these other men be moving out here.

I guarantee you he wouldn't give a fukk if she slept with many white men tho.

They believe we're the only men that can permanently taint women.

Asians, Cacs, Indians, Latinos. A lot of them truly feel this way.

No fukks given.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
It’s so funny when men play that game. I’ve literally asked how many girls have fallen for that schtick lol

I dont really bring up any pro-black rhetoric around women unless she expresses an interest in that type of shyt

Most black women arent trying to listen to some pro-black babble..... its gonna dry the p*ssy up.