Asians Pissed at YG's Meet The Flockers; Gets 100000 Signatures on Petition, WH Must Respond

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Asians are supposed to be smart.. how the fukk do they think a song can be banned in the U.S.?

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
One of my favorite cuts off the album too:dj2:
And no ones hitting licks on asians just cause YG said it:mjlol: But are asians an easy lick tho LA brehs:patrice: Outchea we just hitting cac transplants:yeshrug:

They were hitting asians BEFORE this song came out because it's well known Asians sit on cash.

Donut shops, laundry mats, dry cleaners liqour stores...all heavy cash businesses....

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
So how accurate is that claim that Chinese don't put their money in banks?

If that's true, it's like them nikkas finessed their own satellite country inside our shyt

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
It was a pretty bad look. I had to hear about it out here. Made us look like criminals off rip. Imagine if it were in reverse "how to sell liquor to the stupid blacks and make money off them" all hell would have broke loose. Can't say I support this.

The song should have said "how to skip over asian business and support your own" that would have shut them the fukk up real quick. Eyes woulda turned huge that day. Now THAT is how you finesse them suckas.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
They set shop in our neighborhoods and kill my people with their food

They tough right :stopitslime: