Ask a nikka getting paid $15,000 to find and Repo a Lambo anything

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it that mind of money involved in repos?

Can you become a free lance repossesor like do it on the weekends or something if you have your own truck. Or do you need to be with a contractor or larger group?

Do you also pick up broken down cars or people with flat tires?

killacal

Banned
Daps

Can you become a free lance repossesor like do it on the weekends or something if you have your own truck. Or do you need to be with a contractor or larger group?

nikka came in with legit ass questions

horizon

Superstar
Daps
And American Money aint worth as much as British money. :unimpressed:

Whats your point? :unimpressed:
The conversation is about Canadian dollars but since you want to involve the British :unimpressed:

15000 in pounds is almost 25000 maple dollars :unimpressed:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs

It all depends on what the finance company or the lender is paying for the job. they REALLY want this Aventador back so theyre paying a lot for a successful damage free repo.

i dont know how it works in america or anywhere else but this gig is hard as hell to get into here since theres so many legal approvals you have to get.

you can use your own truck or use someone elses since your only using the truck to pick up whatever your looking for once really.

i dont do roadside assistance since im only using an associates truck when i go in for the 'kills'.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nope, hardest thing to have/do in Canada. Strictest gun laws in the world. only cops and specific armed guards working a detail are legally allowed to carry fire arms to defend their shyte.

Is it even tough in Canada? I imagine they'll be on some "Sorrie mate, I missed the deadline for this month's payment. I'll make good on it later this week."

"I understand sir, no hard feelings. I won't repo it today. Do you think it'll be taken care of by next Friday?"

"Thank you sir, but you have a job to do. I understand I made a blunder. Here, allow me to help you hook her up. I won't waste anymore of your time."

"Thank you sir. I appreciate your assistance."