Tow truck driver shot and killed…lady tailgated and shot and burned to death a day later..both involving an undocumented green Acura

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps

This story is crazy as fukk…I tried to embed but it’s a long ass read

A few months ago a 2002 Green Acura was purchased but they purchaser didn’t finish the process, some how still got the car and it’s undocumented..and it’s the ONLY car like it in the state of Florida

It gets towed at an apt complex…the next day, the owner of the tow truck gets sprayed with a hail of 10mm bullets

The next day, the same green Acura is seen tailgating this Spanish lady, jumping out with a machine gun and getting in her car

A few hours later her body is found in her car, burning in the woods

The husband of the woman who got killed, is friends with this woman who is married to a sheriff…the sheriff got fired, for leaking info related to the murders to the husband…the green Acura is still on the loose

This story is wild as fukk

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Green Acura or Green Altima?

druski-rubbing-chin-95t4h22wlprn1n90.gif

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
I was wondering about this case when i saw it on abc last week

I was like who the fukk is carjacking that truck out of all type of nicer cars on the road

Husband was out here cheating

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Guerrero De Aguasvias’ husband allegedly told investigators that his late wife was traveling through Central Florida to visit family members, but could not provide names or contact information for any individuals.

Police also couldn’t track down any family that lived in the area.

Like I said. Had to be drugs. Why else was she there:jbhmm: