Houston attorney shot and killed trying to calm down a Mcdonald's customer over a wrong order

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
No one is saying the shooter don't deserve jail or practiced self defense. Clearly it was not.

But gotdamn man he went outside and interjected himself in a situation that had nothing to do with him. Most folks got a gotdamn gun on them and you cannot in any way go outside and have a confrontation like that.

This was totally avoidable in the lawyers end. Anyone with a shred of common sense wouldn't go anywhere near some shyt like this.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I will say this. If the situation is about my family, child, elderly, or handicap getting fukked over... i'll take that chance knowing i might get popped. But i ain't jumping in a verbal argument over a wrong order :camby:

Last edited:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Like think about it.. do you think your family or kids would’ve wanted their dad to put himself in harms way over some nuggets and fries?
That’s the shyt that keeps a lot of people out of situations like this.

family’s wellbeing is above all, that includes making it back to them. :francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
W

What uf theyre trying to merk you over something petty. People getting shot over parking spaces a d cheeseburgers
I don’t get in situations like that.

And I’ll use it for that. Won’t be tasting much after a few shots to the face

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That’s the shyt that keeps a lot of people out of situations like this.

family’s wellbeing is above all, that includes making it back to them. :francis:
Usually why you got to walk away from certain battles.

Odds might not be in your favor or the W wasn’t worth it cost.

A lot of dudes like this be itching for a fight, to be a bully, or to believe they are something more than what they really are. RIP to the man and no one is above judgement it’s just some things that require foresight and to let go of ego.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Didn't deserve to die but when you see folks acting an ass over their order just let them rant. They will get their refund and go on their way 9.75 times outta 10. No need to mediate jack shyt. :hubie:

Daps
At this point, if you living in Texas, there's no point in inserting yourself in any kind of hostile/confrontational situation unless you have the means to exercise lethal force. Period. That's where things are right now, it's crazy.

I remember a story of a dad coming to pick up his son from his ex's house and her new husband ended up shooting him on camera. No charges were filed against him at all.
Live in Texas and I keep my mouth shut.

I'm probably the only person in my fam besides my mom that doesn't carry. Brothers, uncles and cousins BEEN trying to slide me some weapons but I feel like guns tend to make you insert yourself into bullshyt.

Makes sense to be armed if you live way out in the country, just off the random wildlife we have (coyotes, javelinas, cougars etc)...but you don't really need shyt for Dallas, Houston, Austin...unless you flash wealth but live in a rough hood.

Avisible Man

The animal that Hughve Hefner created
Daps