Houston attorney shot and killed trying to calm down a Mcdonald's customer over a wrong order

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- A Houston-area attorney was shot and killed outside of a McDonald's on the city's west side over the weekend after trying to calm down an angry customer who was upset with his order, according to detectives.

Patrol officers with the Houston Police Department responded to the shooting at 8147 Katy Freeway at about 6 p.m. on Saturday.

According to detectives, a customer was angry with employees over his order and demanded a refund. The victim, 46-year-old Jeffrey Limmer, tried to calm down the customer and the customer then focused his attention on Limmer.

The fight went outside, and Limmer pushed the customer to the ground, according to detectives. The customer then went to his car to pull out a gun and allegedly shot Limmer before he fled the scene in an early 2000s blue Ford pickup truck.

"He loved fiercely his family and friends," Thomas told Eyewitness News. "Always laughing, making jokes, and just loving life."

According to his sister, Limmer lived near the McDonalds and went there frequently. He played quarterback for the Memorial High School football team and was an outfielder for their baseball team.

Limmer attended the University of Texas and then graduated law school at South Texas College of Law.

He was an associate at a Houston area law firm, and his sister said he spent his career trying to help others, so it didn't come as a surprise when detectives said that's what he was doing in his final moments.

"Knowing Jeff, he's the one who always says, 'Calm down. It's not that big of a deal,' and divert the situation," Thomas said. "He's always wanted to fight for the little guy and do the right thing."

As police search for the shooter and Limmer's family awaits justice, his sister said they are proud he stood up for what he believed was right.

"A good Samaritan who is trying to do the right thing and not letting those employees at McDonalds go through that," Thomas said.

SMH I wouldn't even engage in a face-to-face conversation with a motherfukker from Texas, especially one of those cowardly redneck pieces of shyt. Always looking to shoot somebody. RIP :snoop:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The fight went outside, and Limmer pushed the customer to the ground, according to detectives. The customer then went to his car to pull out a gun and allegedly shot Limmer before he fled the scene in an early 2000s blue Ford pickup truck.
Man that lawyer was asking to die. nikkas beefing and said take it outside. The lawyer goes outside (ain't got shyt to do with the situation) and pushes the pissed off customer to the ground. He gotta be the dumbest lawyer in the city

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Man that lawyer was asking to die. nikkas beefing and said take it outside. The lawyer goes outside (ain't got shyt to do with the situation) and pushes the pissed off customer to the ground. He gotta be the dumbest lawyer in the city
Initiate an altercation with a fast food employee

Get into an altercation with someone trying to calm you down

Offer to go outside and fight with the person who was trying to calm you down

Get pushed in said fight that started with you being a dikkhead

Get a gun and shoot someone because you scared of losing the fight you started

Yeah, the lawyer shouldn't have gotten involved with that fool, but the dude who shot him is the biggest p*ssy I've read about this week.

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SMH at blaming the lawyer. His only poor decision was getting involved but I’m not gonna lie and pretend like I haven’t told people to chill out in real life when they were berating workers so I could’ve easily been in this situation if I ran into a psycho. Anyone that shoots someone over a McChicken sandwich needs to go to prison for decades breh.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Initiate an altercation with a fast food employee
Get into an altercation with someone trying to calm you down
Offer to go outside and fight with the person who was trying to calm you down
Get pushed in said fight that started with you being a dikkhead
Get a gun and shoot someone because you scared of losing the fight you started

Yeah, the lawyer shouldn't have gotten involved with that fool, but the dude who shot him is the biggest p*ssy I've read about this week.
Crash out over losing a fight that no one would even hear of. Smh

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Picture of the deceased:

Shot-attorney.jpg

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Crash out over losing a fight that no one would even hear of. Smh
That's a pea-brained redneck for you. I guarantee when they catch the killer its gonna be some frail dwarf or some flabby old cac. Those are the two main demographics for crimes like this.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
The news article nor video even remotely gives a description of the perp!

What in the fukking fukk!:hhh:

Is ABC not interested in getting the perp caught?
Journalism is hot fukking trash in 2024.
That's something that stuck out to me too. The only thing said was that he drove an old blue 2000s pickup truck.

Like youu can identify the era and color of the truck, but a description of the actual killer is nowhere to be found? TF?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Saw this on the same page:

A store worker accused brah of stealing a bag of chips.....store worker got in his car and chased dude and dude being chased shot the worker.

Buddy didn't steal shyt.

Jury decided to not indict him! :blessed:

Rest in Piss store worker! :pacspit:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC

Saw this on the same page:

A store worker accused brah of stealing a bag of chips.....store worker got in his car and chased dude and dude being chased shot the worker.

Buddy didn't steal shyt.

Jury decided to not indict him! :blessed:

Rest in Piss store worker! :pacspit:
Leave black people alone or face the consequences. :manny:

We gotta deal with enough as it is.