Houston attorney shot and killed trying to calm down a Mcdonald's customer over a wrong order

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
lawyer put his hands on the shooter.....

as soon as you do that.... all bets are off....

you dont get a "pass" for being a peacemaker if you put hands on somebody...

at that point every option is greenlit

What story are you reading?

The man went to his truck, got his gun, then shot the victim. Is that self defense?

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Which makes me wonder what race the shooter is cuz the Katy TX PD would rent a billboard in Times Square with the shooters face on it if he was, you know.:mjpls:
We all know what race he was. :mjpls:

Those type of cowardly bytchmade activities are typically reserved for white males.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
What story are you reading?

The man went to his truck, got his gun, then shot the victim. Is that self defense?
im not talking about self defense...

i thought the lawyer was just trying to calm down the situation inside the store...

he went outside with the shooter... pushed the shooter to the ground... then the shooter got his piece and lit the lawyer up....

lawyer should have known better

im speaking in the context of street smarts... im not talking about legality

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Attorney really should have stayed out of it. The situation didn't have anything to do with him.

You gotta be careful man. It's the wild west out here with all these guns and somebody will draw down on you in a heartbeat.
Basically this

Everyone want to be a hero or the main characters of the lifetime movie they got playing in their heads..

Keeping it real been going wrong for a lot of people. Call the police like the civilian that you are. Unless this was going to be a mass shooting, nothing to get involved with.. especially if you do NOT work there and aren’t security/police.

Like think about it.. do you think your family or kids would’ve wanted their dad to put himself in harms way over some nuggets and fries? All they had to do most likely is give that fukk some free food and call it a day

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
SMH at blaming the lawyer. His only poor decision was getting involved but I’m not gonna lie and pretend like I haven’t told people to chill out in real life when they were berating workers so I could’ve easily been in this situation if I ran into a psycho. Anyone that shoots someone over a McChicken sandwich needs to go to prison for decades breh.
Turned out to be a fatally poor decision.

He should've minded his own and stayed out of it.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Man that lawyer was asking to die. nikkas beefing and said take it outside. The lawyer goes outside (ain't got shyt to do with the situation) and pushes the pissed off customer to the ground. He gotta be the dumbest lawyer in the city
I was confused how they started arguing when you tryna de-esculate the situation.