Houston attorney shot and killed trying to calm down a Mcdonald's customer over a wrong order

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
SMH at blaming the lawyer. His only poor decision was getting involved but I’m not gonna lie and pretend like I haven’t told people to chill out in real life when they were berating workers so I could’ve easily been in this situation if I ran into a psycho. Anyone that shoots someone over a McChicken sandwich needs to go to prison for decades breh.
man when you see crazy, you remove yourself from
the situation. If anything call the cops. You never put yourself in a situation where somebody is unhinged and willing to take it there over a cheeseburger. That nikka ain't got shyt to lose, and you playing with fire. If anything he could have laid low in the cut and then snuck his ass/knock out. But facing a nutcase head on is asking for trouble. Plus this Texas, we carry straps like wallets out here.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Victim had no reason to get involved then he pushed the man down and lets him go to his car to retrieve a gun.

Zero awareness or street smarts...

Saw this on the same page:

A store worker accused brah of stealing a bag of chips.....store worker got in his car and chased dude and dude being chased shot the worker.

Buddy didn't steal shyt.

Jury decided to not indict him! :blessed:

Rest in Piss store worker! :pacspit:

Died over a bag of chips :why:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
man when you see crazy, you remove yourself from
the situation. If anything call the cops. You never put yourself in a situation where somebody is unhinged and willing to take it there over a cheeseburger. That nikka ain't got shyt to lose, and you playing with fire. If anything he could have laid low in the cut and then snuck his ass/knock out. But facing a nutcase head on is asking for trouble. Plus this Texas, we carry straps like wallets out here.
At this point, if you living in Texas, there's no point in inserting yourself in any kind of hostile/confrontational situation unless you have the means to exercise lethal force. Period. That's where things are right now, it's crazy.

I remember a story of a dad coming to pick up his son from his ex's house and her new husband ended up shooting him on camera. No charges were filed against him at all.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
SMH at blaming the lawyer. His only poor decision was getting involved but I’m not gonna lie and pretend like I haven’t told people to chill out in real life when they were berating workers so I could’ve easily been in this situation if I ran into a psycho. Anyone that shoots someone over a McChicken sandwich needs to go to prison for decades breh.
lawyer put his hands on the shooter.....

as soon as you do that.... all bets are off....

you dont get a "pass" for being a peacemaker if you put hands on somebody...

at that point every option is greenlit

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
lawyer put his hands on the shooter.....

as soon as you do that.... all bets are off....

you dont get a "pass" for being a peacemaker if you put hands on somebody...

at that point every option is greenlit

"all bets are off"

nikka he ran from the situation afterwrd and didnt call the police he's going to prison for life :dead:

yall got baked beans for brains, crash test dummy mentality

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
"all bets are off"

nikka he ran from the situation afterwrd and didnt call the police he's going to prison for life :dead:

yall got baked beans for brains, crash test dummy mentality
:gucci:

i got baked beans for brains?

I'm not in jail or dead in a mcdonalds parking lot....

and I wont ever be because i understand how shyt goes down...

somehow you think im the crash dummy in this situation just because im aware of how to NOT crash out...

you goofy

"all bets are off" = idiom. used to describe a situation in which it is impossible to be sure about what will happen

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
:gucci:

i got baked beans for brains?

I'm not in jail or dead in a mcdonalds parking lot....

and I wont ever be because i understand how shyt goes down...

somehow you think im the crash dummy in this situation just because im aware of how to NOT crash out...

you goofy

just tried justifying a shooting after a push to the ground and are calling me a goofy :dead:

get ya lil dumb ahh on.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
just tried justifying a shooting after a push to the ground and are calling me a goofy :dead:

get ya lil dumb ahh on.
"justify" .... lol

you are trying to argue about morality.....

I'm saying dont put your hands on people cuz shyt can get crazy....

lol... somehow you think i support the shooter when i only support not getting smoked in a mcdonalds parking lot...

you goofy

if i tell a nikka not to ride in his car dirty because police are shady...

does that mean i support police harassment?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
The news article nor video even remotely gives a description of the perp!

What in the fukking fukk!:hhh:

Is ABC not interested in getting the perp caught?
Journalism is hot fukking trash in 2024.
Which makes me wonder what race the shooter is cuz the Katy TX PD would rent a billboard in Times Square with the shooters face on it if he was, you know.:mjpls: