Houston attorney shot and killed trying to calm down a Mcdonald's customer over a wrong order

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've said it before and I'll say it again...too many people out here walking around with guns who never should've had one in the first place.

Too many guns in circulation and they're too easy to get.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Gotta go to Dallas next week :francis:
At least you gonna see some black women fat asses.
full

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Lawyer probably been taking BJJ classes. Suspect was probably small

lawyer thought he could take him but got sent to another dimension instead
In open carry states you gotta move like everyone got that on the hip.

It aint worth it arguing with people anymore. Just let them do they stupidity.

Once he started yappin asking to take it ouside, Idda tild him, Imma lawyer, tryna keep this from getting bad. And tell dude I have no beef but I will glady stfu and be gone. And Imma leave.

Dying at McDonalds and his last meal was probably McDonalds too...sad situation.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Play stupid games; win stoopid prizes.

Guess his folks never taught him to mind your own business when you outside.

I'd never be able to rest peacefully knowing I died over a 6 piece McNugget, strawberry shake, and a filet of fish :francis:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Alot of yall in here correct tbh, esp in an open carry state. In Wisconsin it's pretty sweet, dont gotta worry about being shot but still you can't be too careful even here, esp in Milwaukee.

I will say this though, if someone is wilding out in public, I wouldnt ignore it. At the very least call them bad boys

aia5l4jao7ogj4fcdb64.jpg

If someone is wilding out putting peoples life in danger potentially, calling the police is the least you can do :yeshrug:. Im not just gonna ignore that shyt, im calling the boys and hope they turn off the bodycam too.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
im not talking about self defense...

i thought the lawyer was just trying to calm down the situation inside the store...

he went outside with the shooter... pushed the shooter to the ground... then the shooter got his piece and lit the lawyer up....

lawyer should have known better

im speaking in the context of street smarts... im not talking about legality

These nikkas is dense bro. Bottom line is don't ever insert yourself into shyt that ain't yours directly.

And absolutely under no circumstances do you put your hands on someone in a situation that ain't got shyt to do with you.

He paid with his life trying to be a damn hero. Fukk all that

Last edited:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin

you damn right, better then getting directly involved and dying over Mcdonalds right, just like you said? :mjpls:

Put the ball in the belligerents court to make a fatal mistake and get outta there:manny:. Tbh you were spot on, let the LEOs handle it.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never ceases to amaze me how so many people value poison and material items that theyre willing to devalue their own and other peoples humanity for it.