Houston attorney shot and killed trying to calm down a Mcdonald's customer over a wrong order

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a damn shame that trying to de-escalate a situation gets derided as "trying to be a hero".

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And why are people just focusing on the lawyer pushing the guy down, when the article makes it clear that that the shooter was the aggressor here? If the lawyer pushed him, it was most likely out of self-defense. He didn't just walk up and push him out of nowhere.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
And why are people just focusing on the lawyer pushing the guy down, when the article makes it clear that that the shooter was the aggressor here? If the lawyer pushed him, it was most likely out of self-defense. He didn't just walk up and push him out of nowhere.

Every action gets a reaction. Even if it's the 'wrong' one. I have a black belt in one marital art, a brown in another and take 2 other styles right now and ain't putting hands on no one except for my wife, kids, brother, mother or close friends I'm out with. Total strangers no fukkin way. The lawyer followed them outside on some hero shyt.

He pushed a total stranger. Nikka you have NO idea who you could be putting hands on in the real world. Every EVERY single self defense or martial arts instructor would tell you the lawyer made a fatally stupid choice. You could be pushing gotdamn Ted Bundy to the ground and find yourself and your whole family tied up and murked in 2024 with social media if they found out where you lived, worked etc. Could burn the whole house down like Kayzer Soze

For the stupid motherfukkers wanna try to use Kung-Fu/Instead of a Mac-10 he tried scrappin' /Slugs in his back and that's what the fukk happens

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
lawyer put his hands on the shooter.....

as soon as you do that.... all bets are off....

you dont get a "pass" for being a peacemaker if you put hands on somebody...

at that point every option is greenlit
Yeah knowing white dudes, he’s probably been in the gym lately and was itching to use what he’s learned or try someone physically but he met a gun. I doubt he was innocently trying to break it up like the story is trying to paint:yeshrug:

Daps
All he had to do was stay out of it and he coulda got a stay of execution. :skip:

At a young age, my pops told me and my brother:

There are no live heroes :wow:

One time when I was a teen, me and my dad and my friend and his dad went to somebody's house and I think he was trying to buy something from this old man. Anyway while we're there standing outside talking to the man, pandemonium breaks loose. Some dude who I assumed was the old man's son starts attacking this teenage girl outside (I assumed he was her daughter? but I didn't know for sure).

Anyway this girl is screaming and crying trying to get away from this man, and he is grabbing her as she is trying to crawl away. It was wild. And the old man didn't do anything but he seemed distressed.

So we leave but me and my friend were mad and we felt we should have got involved.

My dad fussed us out. Said, you don't know what's going on over there, you don't get involved in something that has nothing to do with you. What if he take out a gun and shoot you?

P.S. forgot to add, the girl was a preteen going through puberty. So it just looked... weird. This man, even if it was her dad, grabbing all over her like that. I thought at the time that the man had probably been molesting her or something.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
This is why I don't get involved in anything that doesn't have to do with me and when I see arguments and/or altercations, I leave the area immediately.

People live miserable lives and are waiting for a reason to crash out.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Person that shot him probably wasn't even from Houston. This is why I strongly encourage people not to move to Texas.

Keep that fụckery over there. I don't feel like moving again.

Also there just be mad fụckery over there. The drivers, the hookers in and out the gas station next door sharing the same Nissan Altima. Nıggas with no license plates running into you. I stay far away from that area.