Ask JudgeJoeGorilla Anything (Get To Know The Man Behind The Account)

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
how come cucumber taste better pickle?
p9kTrnk.png

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
A man was gazing through the window of the 33rd floor of the building. He suddenly opened the window and jumped on the other side of the window. On landing the floor, there was not a sheer mark of injury on him.

How can that be possible if he did not use any kind of parachute and did not land on a soft surface ?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
A man was gazing through the window of the 33rd floor of the building. He suddenly opened the window and jumped on the other side of the window. On landing the floor, there was not a sheer mark of injury on him.

How can that be possible if he did not use any kind of parachute and did not land on a soft surface ?
Landed on his feet :manny:

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Why and how did you join the thecoli?

How old are you?

How tall are you?

Where do you live?

Can you fight?

Are you manly with your hands?

Do you love black women and put us over above other race of women in the world?

Are you light skinned, dark chocolate, brown skinned black man?

Are you good looking? If so how good looking are u from a scale to 1-10.

Do you resemble any famous people?

Did you attend any University? If so what is your major?

What are you doing for a living? Are you an entrepreneur?

What is your favorite food to eat?

What is your opinion on the current condition of the people of African Diaspora?

What is your plan to help black people?

Are you #GMB?

Are you for or against interracial dating?

What are your short and long time goals?

Do you have a sexy body?

Are you 6 certs, 6 pawgs, 6 pack, coli member?

Do you find this woman attractive?
tumblr_inline_nim9bxxoad1rqtr7irutina-wesley-will-nubia-the-black-wonder-woman-show-up-in-gal-gadot-s-ww-movie-jpeg-267528.jpg

@JudgeJoeGorilla
miixn11uo2iagbebjn28.gif

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Why and how did you join the thecoli? Found out about it on the IC.

How old are you? 21

How tall are you? 6 ft 3 in

Where do you live? Portsmouth, VA

Can you fight? Um, yes I can fight. However, I choose to conduct myself as a gentleman on most occasions.

Are you manly with your hands? Yes

Do you love black women and put us over above other race of women in the world? Yes, I love Black women. Especially sistas with dreads and natural hair. I'd date any type of women besides Hispanics. However, Black women are no.1 on my preference list (Black, White (Mainly foreign), then Asian.

Are you light skinned, dark chocolate, brown skinned black man? Brown Skinned

Are you good looking? If so how good looking are u from a scale to 1-10. 8 I'd be a 10 if I tone my body enough :jawalrus:

Do you resemble any famous people? Anderson Silva

Did you attend any University? If so what is your major? I attended community for two years. Didn't graduate but did well. Matter of fact I got a satisfactory certificate for my grades. I plan to go back, but first I'm gonna get a Math tutor. Ya boy wants to go back to college better than ever.

What are you doing for a living? Are you an entrepreneur? Right now, I work at a gas station. I'm using that to develop my skills, so down the line I can start my own small business.

What is your favorite food to eat? Chinese

What is your opinion on the current condition of the people of African Diaspora? I think we could do better. We need more Black unity. I really love my African heritage and would love to showcase it more.

What is your plan to help black people? Volunteer and go to the inner city and help clean it up. We gotta be there for one another. Because we are all people no matter how much money we have.

Are you #GMB? In a way yes because I want to get married one day.

Are you for or against interracial dating? I'm for it, however I will start feeling a certain way when you start forgetting where you come from. I mainly like Black women though (Nigerian, Ethiopian, Somali, and South African). Ooh, I forgot Haitian and West Indian chicks too:ohlawd:

What are your short and long time goals? Short term: College, Volunteer, Driving, Own Apartment, Dating. Long Term: Nice career, run for mayor, do real estate on the side, you know dem thangs:youngsabo:

Do you have a sexy body? It could be better

Are you 6 certs, 6 pawgs, 6 pack, coli member? Sadly no :mjcry: I'm me and I try to keep it real on here.

Do you find this woman attractive? Yes because her hair is natural and she looks like she takes care of herself.
tumblr_inline_nim9bxxoad1rqtr7irutina-wesley-will-nubia-the-black-wonder-woman-show-up-in-gal-gadot-s-ww-movie-jpeg-267528.jpg

@JudgeJoeGorilla
miixn11uo2iagbebjn28.gif