Ask JudgeJoeGorilla Anything (Get To Know The Man Behind The Account)

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
who's pretending? I've been known that for years.. that's the joke:skip: stop tryna sound smart on the internet bro, nobody really cares..:mjlol:
Okay. What kind of cucumber do they use to make pickles. No google. Update/edit: it's been three minutes. You don't know the answer. Good try though. It doesn't take three minutes for the brain to recall information you've been thinking about recently.

Take your own advice and learn to humble yourself when someone is telling you something. Learn to take advice. I'm a cook. I know a lot about food. I'm not smart. I'm a professional who specializes in vegetarian food.

Of course you don't care. You sound real ignorant man. I hope you're white. For real. Your attitude is poor. Good luck in your professional life. Lol dude thinks people telling him something is them insulting him. Grow up man.

Last edited:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Okay. What kind of cucumber do they use to make pickles. No google. Update/edit: it's been three minutes. You don't know the answer. Good try though. It doesn't take three minutes for the brain to recall information you've been thinking about recently.

Take your own advice and learn to humble yourself when someone is telling you something. Learn to take advice. I'm a cook. I know a lot about food. I'm not smart. I'm a professional who specializes in vegetarian food.

Of course you don't care. You sound real ignorant man. I hope you're white. For real. Your attitude is poor. Good luck in your professional life. Lol dude thinks people telling him something is them insulting him. Grow up man.
V3udf7D.png
it's too early for me to be reading paragraphs... you got it whatever you said m8...

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I disagree with your worldview, but I :salute: for being true to your beliefs. Anyway, what is your biggest regret?
Thanks breh, and my biggest regret is me not waiting to go to college. I did better than expected, but I rushed straight into it right after highschool.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

:salute:

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Thanks breh, and my biggest regret is me not waiting to go to college. I did better than expected, but I rushed straight into it right after highschool.

I agree with this. If I could do it over again I would have gone to college in my early twenties.