Ask to take it in the ass from a Dubai Sheikh for 30K, BREHS (not brehettes!!)

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol Did i not say this !!!!!!

ive said numerous times...str8 black men, would be selling ass for money as the economy goes down the drain...and of course ppl negged man and called me stupid ...BOOM!!!!

ppl think im crazy and and a troll...i swear i said this...mad times here...tons of times

this economic shyt aint a game....if youre broke..dont have an education, skills, ambition etc.......youre taking a dikk for your blunt money, gucci belt money, for your john madden 2000 and whatever game, for your jordans

this is really going to happen, party time is over...nobody is fukking around, once jobs go, the only way you're eating...is by eating ass ....

nikkas mad at black women being sugarbabies, just wait to your homey is sucking cock for yall bottle service money...oh its coming

as this economy changes....and gentrification kicks in harder, got benefits get cut....we aboutr to catch hell, just wait till trump get in....hes cutting all this shyt, all these programs.....alot of the weak minded nikkas gonna give up the ass....im pretty sure nikkas are fukking old white men now, we just haven't seen the leaked video yet, but its a matter of time

@ridedolo @Caliban @Wild self @1984 @JACK!

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
"I'll buy a new ass"
3412412.gif