Ask to take it in the ass from a Dubai Sheikh for 30K, BREHS (not brehettes!!)

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
This is truly disgusting

you see the type of human this guy is, flashing his money and wants more just for a merc, a fukking CAR

this guy didn't have anything positive but to stunt and be fly with the money

i dont care what people do behind closed doors but if you're selling yourself for material shyt and to "shyt" on your own kind (lets be honest here u can see it just by looking at him) youre fuked, and selling his bum to a person that probably looks down on people like him, even more fuked up

nah bruv this is fuked, this fool will not doing anything good with that money, sure u can by your peeps some little fly shyt but what is that? is that it?

smh

and people already do shyt like this, i dunno if rich gays do this often but ive heard of gay brehs having sugar daddies :martin:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
:wtf: This guy is so broke he is willing to prostitute himself out and do shyt he claims he don't do (:rudy:), and instead of holding on to the potential bread he might get, he wants to spend all the money he gets on a car that he cant even spell. :pachaha: He would be back in "the sheiks" dm's a week later trying to pay for the oil changes and premium gas.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
:wtf: This guy is so broke he is willing to prostitute himself out and do shyt he claims he don't do (:rudy:), and instead of holding on to the potential bread he might get, he wants to spend all the money he gets on a car that he cant even spell. :pachaha: He would be back in "the sheiks" dm's a week later trying to pay for the oil changes and premium gas.

breh its fuked up, the cycle never ends with these kind of idiots

nothing positive can come out of that 30k or 50k that he really wants so bad

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol Did i not say this !!!!!!

ive said numerous times...str8 black men, would be selling ass for money as the economy goes down the drain...and of course ppl negged man and called me stupid ...BOOM!!!!

ppl think im crazy and and a troll...i swear i said this...mad times here...tons of times

this economic shyt aint a game....if youre broke..dont have an education, skills, ambition etc.......youre taking a dikk for your blunt money, gucci belt money, for your john madden 2000 and whatever game, for your jordans

this is really going to happen, party time is over...nobody is fukking around, once jobs go, the only way you're eating...is by eating ass ....

nikkas mad at black women being sugarbabies, just wait to your homey is sucking cock for yall bottle service money...oh its coming

as this economy changes....and gentrification kicks in harder, got benefits get cut....we aboutr to catch hell, just wait till trump get in....hes cutting all this shyt, all these programs.....alot of the weak minded nikkas gonna give up the ass....im pretty sure nikkas are fukking old white men now, we just haven't seen the leaked video yet, but its a matter of time

@ridedolo @Caliban @Wild self @1984 @JACK!

That shyt been happening economy up or down. Hood nikkas with Gay sponsors ain't nothing new. Smart men with ambition and pride would always find something do to do these other nikkas though:scust:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps

ive said numerous times...str8 black men, would be selling ass for money as the economy goes down the drain...and of course ppl negged man and called me stupid ...BOOM!!!!

ppl think im crazy and and a troll...i swear i said this...mad times here...tons of times

this economic shyt aint a game....if youre broke..dont have an education, skills, ambition etc.......youre taking a dikk for your blunt money, gucci belt money, for your john madden 2000 and whatever game, for your jordans

this is really going to happen, party time is over...nobody is fukking around, once jobs go, the only way you're eating...is by eating ass ....

nikkas mad at black women being sugarbabies, just wait to your homey is sucking cock for yall bottle service money...oh its coming

as this economy changes....and gentrification kicks in harder, got benefits get cut....we aboutr to catch hell, just wait till trump get in....hes cutting all this shyt, all these programs.....alot of the weak minded nikkas gonna give up the ass....im pretty sure nikkas are fukking old white men now, we just haven't seen the leaked video yet, but its a matter of time

It's a damn shame :francis:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:@ you thinking these are straight men.