At Least We Have Fantasy Football: The 2017 - 2018 New York Jets Season Thread

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next year we play the NFC South, AFC West, Browns and Jaguars, in addition to our division. Should be a fun slate of games.

barely beat the browns.. and they played hard all season.. We still have that dummy as HC

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
I think Foster is real possibility for you @#6.

But I think that's you're an ideal tradedown partner for a team like the Browns if they take Garrett @ 1.1 and want Kizer if he's there after the top 5 picks have been selected.

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
Here we are, Jets brehs. After going 10 - 6 in the first year of the Mac & Bowles regime, year 2 saw us go 5 - 11 and look as if we regressed at times. This led to numerous changes...
Calling all Jets brehs! Calling all Jets brehs!

@NYC Rebel @Racer X @Trip @tremonthustler1 @Sampson @Roddy Right @NY's #1 Draft Pick @King P @The Fukin Prophecy @Talkofnewyork @Frump@RubioTheCruel @SprinceC @Costanza
@Great Scott @boriquaking @Harleminthe80s @beanz @JAY? @mvp_status @Hawaiian Punch @ikbm @captaincharisma @BAMBA @Trust Me @DPresidential@Green Ranger @Spaceman Piff
@Black @WOLF2007 @Green Ranger
COACHING STAFF
Out:
Off. coord. - Chan Gailey
QBs coach - Kevin Patullo
RBs coach - Marcel Shipp,
DL coach - Pepper Johnson,
OLBs coach - Mark Collins
DBs coach - Joe Danna.

In:
Off. Coord. - John Morton
QBs Coach - Jeremy Bates
RBs Coach - Stump Mitchell
DL Coach - Robert Nunn
OLBs Coach - Kevin Greene
DBs Coach - Dennard Wilson

NOTABLE CUTS
T - Breno Giacomini
T - Ryan Clady
K- Nick Folk
C - Nick Mangold

THE DRAFT
We currently own the #6 pick in the first round of the 2017 draft.
We have a pick in every round of the draft except the 4th. We have two picks in round 3, one being a compensatory pick.

So you didn't add me either:mjcry:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
So, who we looking at for FA and the draft?

Any players you really want to see us get?
Honestly, although I know that there's no chance that it happens, I kinda don't want us to go crazy this off-season. No big names. We need to save. No one player is going to make a huge difference.

Draft wise, I want Watson if he's there. People keep talking about this QB class, but I think dude will be good in the pros.

Daps
Reppin
NY
Kinda torn what I want to do at 6. If Watson is there, yes. Big fan of Fournette (also cause we haven't drafted a high end offensive player [QB aside] in the 1st round in so long), but ideally we need to work on O-Line.

Would be pretty pissed if we go defense again in the 1st.