AT&T reportedly struggling to sell DirecTV at anything but a huge loss

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I wish at&t never had DIRECTV.
They ruined a once beautiful service.
That night they fukked up walking dead was the end of them.
Plus they never offered refunds and they been dead ever since.
Remember that shyt like yesterday.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This work from home year really put me on to how trash most TV programming is. I wouldn’t pay for that shyt. Nothing but the same damn shows all day. CNN news, soap operas, judge tv shows, house hunters, family feud, futurama, love and hip hop, impractical jokers, ridiculousness, family guy, and Martin. All. Damn. Day.

I throw on YouTube and let some CCNA study videos play in the background. That’s free. fukk AT&T and directtv

That coro exposed all this shyt. damn near as couch potato bullshyt trash. Especially netflix. Netflix is for people who never had torrents. to know how much bullshyt low quality garbage exist to avoid. Netflix is like letting the cw series show dvd bootleg man in your house. Everything streaming is like an underfunded underwrote cliche show on cw or fox. That never even meets ol network tv movie of the week level of quality. Mostly everything that comes out is huff and gonna be x's and o's spreadsheet huff. Especially if it will never release in a physical. If you can not get a physical of that shyt. It is huff.

Art Barr

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
The only good thing about Direct tv was NFL Sunday Ticket, but you had to pay extra for it.

and with the average person now pretty aware of how to stream things for free, its completely irrelevant.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
AT&T is going to have to take that L and keep it moving. They need to worry about paying down their enormous debt.