At the End Of The Day.... Family over Everything

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
So I'm in Jamaica right now for the funeral of my Aunt who passed away from pneumonia at 45.

I try to be on that RNS and stay strong while most my family is breaking down around me but honestly it only makes me feel worse. If you hold it in letting it out only becomes harder.

It's crazy the high level of love we can develop for family just to have to lose them all or live with the fact that hey will grieve your death. Why must such a beautiful day end in rain and flooding? Why must the sweetest fruits rot the fastest?

Regardless of our religious background this is just the nature of this life we live. We are more alike than we are different and most of us would die for atleast a few people in our families. The pain of lost love burns more than any hatred I could ever direct at another person

I just want all of you to really express to the purple around you how much you care for them and always have time for your family. You can always reschedule and you can always go to the party next week. My Aunt disappeared while I had all my energy and thought towards doing job interviews and making beats. Please everyone just show your people love while you know you can. fukk the bullshyt and semantics and just show your people love. Peace.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'm sorry for your loss.

Edit:

I won't go there ... be strong dude.