At what age where you ready to settle down or feel like you will be ready? Bachelor lif overrated

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Never. i'ma find a female whose down to ride till the sunburns out.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I am 26 and I think I am ready :mjcry:. I am starting to grow so little patience to learn about someone new , its crazy.

Time to give away my #gmb card away. Time to date for committment instead of just sex lol. Though I cringe at the thought of not being able to do whatever the eff I please lol.

Give yourself more time breh but ou should be dating with a purpose now though.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Nobody saying dude has to get married.

Just wait till you get asked:
if you are sure you should have another beer
if you plan on watching football every sunday
if you know that cigarettes cause cancer
if you used to fukk XXXX

Choose the right bytch cuz and train her properly - I don't get any of that.
And she knows if she begins she can: :camby:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I wasn't planning on settling down until at least 34-35. There was no rush.

I'm only 27. I'm still selfish. I wanted time to really chase my goals (career and personal). I graduated college a few weeks before i turned 26, so I was at that weird point of getting older but, still wanting to live life.

If I hadn't met this girl I'm with now, I would've bolted to the West Coast immediately. Because that's where I was headed. With me, I could just take the risk and go. With her, I gotta make sure the money / job situation is right. She's the kinda chick I know if I ever broke up with, I'd regret it. I just wish I met her 5 years from now :beli:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm about to be 28 and really want children... But I can't find a decent women...these chicks r whores and bird brains....I guess I'm never having a child or a wife...I'm getting too old

I should've wifed a chick in college but I' was fousced on getting goals accomplished

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I'm leaning but I got another two years of douchebag life. Love is fun, but not having responsibilities of another human being is awesome.