At what age where you ready to settle down or feel like you will be ready? Bachelor lif overrated

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its time to settle down when you start having to fight not settling down.

nikka and these chicks will sit here and tell you "have fun" settling down doesn't mean stop having fun. It just means have fun with someone that cares about you like you care about them.

Be patient though when people say they are ready to settle down they actually "settle" with the 1st person that comes along that they kind of like alot.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't planning on settling down until at least 34-35. There was no rush.

I'm only 27. I'm still selfish. I wanted time to really chase my goals (career and personal). I graduated college a few weeks before i turned 26, so I was at that weird point of getting older but, still wanting to live life.

If I hadn't met this girl I'm with now, I would've bolted to the West Coast immediately. Because that's where I was headed. With me, I could just take the risk and go. With her, I gotta make sure the money / job situation is right. She's the kinda chick I know if I ever broke up with, I'd regret it. I just wish I met her 5 years from now :beli:
Breh... Don't put an age limit or deadline on something that feels right. That will ultimately hold you back from giving yourself 100% to her. Everything you just said here let's me know... Either you want that next step or you're justifying a reason why to bounce. Which is the truth?

No dr Phil or anything. Just an opinion from an outsiders perspective.