Religion/Spirituality Athiest re-write the 10 commandments

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Why are you ignorin n deflectin mah original post by creatin a whole new tangent dat has absolutely nothin to do wit it? :sas2:

You didn't ask a question, you're the one deflecting.

As for @FrederickDouglas I already answered his question in a previous post

Atheism when you observe it looks a lot like a religion, just that you worship humans

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Can you theists please stop acting like athiests are a cohesive unit or religion. The only concrete thing we have in common is that we don't believe in a god. The commandments in op are from submissions from only 2800 people :comeon:, there are millions of atheists.
All atheists don't hate god/religion. & to whoever said that soon they'll be a church of atheism, that shyt makes no sense :snoop:

SURE. JUST STOP LUMPING THEISTS TOGETHER AND WE HAVE A DEAL.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Am I the only one who thought there was nothing wrong in those 10 commandments? Its nothing but good things :dwillhuh:

ALONE EACH ONE IS TAME. PUT THEM TOGETHER AND YOU SEE THE MESSAGE.

READ NUMBER 9. THEN READ NUMBER 5. NOW READ 9 AGAIN. NOW READ 3. THERE IS A REASON THAT ONE IS 9.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Atheism when you observe it looks a lot like a religion, just that you worship humans
You're mistaken. Atheists don't inherently worship anything. The only thing in common between atheists is that we don't believe in god. We don't worship humans :what:.

SURE. JUST STOP LUMPING THEISTS TOGETHER AND WE HAVE A DEAL.
:ehh: Can you give examples of how atheists lump theists together?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

:mindblown:

1. Since when did da sensibility to question and challenge da authenticity of somethin become a practicin religion all of a sudden? :what:

So somebody questioning how two human beings could populate an entire planet...can be classified as a fukkin religious act? :what:

2. :why: Worshipping humans??...lol HUMANS? :wtf:

nikka, you cannot be surrus wit dis shyt.
Lol You're not eam trynna make any remote sense right now. :dead:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@YaBoy @OG_StankBrefs why are you an atheist and when did you become one?

@Canon asked and answered breh
I'm an atheist because the concept of a god is illogical to me. I don't think I've ever really believed in god. When I was younger, I just went along with it, not really caring either way. But when I actually thought about it, it never made sense to me.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
as opposed to what, people who believe some man-like being sat in the clouds and told us "i created the universe but i'm insecure about you worshiping other gods" or "i created the universe but if you fukk your neighbors wife i'll keep that in mind"? :mjlol:

So you don't believe in a creator because religions, broadly speaking, teach that there is only one creator and adultery are a sin? i.e. wrong and punishable