ATL Birthday Bash 2017 Featuring Gucci Mane (Also Performing Migos, YFN Lucci, Lil Uzi +More)

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
14924497720597.jpg

Hot 107.9’s Birthday Bash ATL “The Pop-Up Edition” presented by Heineken announced Gucci Mane to be the headliner along with Migos, Fat Joe & Remy Ma, YFN Lucci, B.O.B., DJ Luke Nasty, D.R.A.M and Lil Uzi Vert to perform at this year’s show, Saturday June 17th at Philips Arena.

“The Pop-Up Edition” will not only feature the announced artists but a host of surprise artists who will literally “pop up” during the show, making this one event that will be very memorable. Previous years’ performers have included Chris Brown, Jay Z, Kanye West, Jeezy, Ludacris, Usher and many more! This year’s show will undoubtedly top previous years

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I've gone every year for the past 5 or so years(mostly for Future)

I kinda wanna go this year but I'm not sure

It's definitely one of the best concerts I've ever been to, which is why I keep going back

That's Drake on stage with Future

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
how much are they paying you to advertise? B.O.B. still makes music?
it was a thread on the show last year, so i made one this year. and yes he does, this has been getting radio play for a minute

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Birthday Bash >>>Summer jam

I went in 08 with my production team

Best concert festival I been to for hip hop

Saw TI...Jeezy.. Usher..Kanye...8 ball Mjg...Trina with her big azz

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Yeah I was there, Nicki's mic messed up when she first came out, but that was the only snag during pretty much the entire show, and I wasn't there for her anyway so I didn't really care

Migos probably had the best single set, but Gucci's set was dope too