ATL cops tackle ten year old boy.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
A video showing officers in Georgia tackling and pinning down a 10-year-old has gone viral, sparking outrage and calls for the Athens-Clarke County police to investigate.

On July 20th, police arrested the child’s father on a domestic violence charges, reports the Red and Black.

The child was apparently distraught over the arrest, and tried to get to the patrol car where his father was being held.

Officers grabbed the kid and pushed him to the ground. As one officer walked away, the other twisted the child’s arms behind his back and dangled handcuffs in front of him, as he’s heard saying “I’m sorry” and “Yes Sir.”

Officers claimed they were trying to deescalate the situation and that the child was not under arrest.

Athens-Clarke County Police Chief Scott Freeman ordered internal affairs to investigate according to a statement by police.
WATCH: Georgia cops tackle 10-year-old black child for trying to speak to his handcuffed dad

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Not gonna watch brehs... I wanna go on record tho....If something like this happens to my family member we will man down somethin :youngsabo: All facts