Atlanta Attorney Courtney Cox killed inside Midtown Atlanta apartment building

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RIP to this sister who did not deserve this. The energy in this thread opposed to the one with the missing/murdered white girl is totally different. If you hate black women, just say that.

This was a killer simp who was a loser in life and in death. Rest in piss :pacspit:

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, she was pretty. How do we have all this information on this case and yet literally nothing about this one in Atlanta?
Lazy ass reporters in Atlanta most likely. I notice this with tons of crime stories in the South. Someone will get killed near a place I frequent and they'll be almost no information besides a small paragraph. Just extremely lazy at reporting the news. You won't know whether or not to avoid certain areas because of the poor reporting.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Lazy ass reporters in Atlanta most likely. I notice this with tons of crime stories in the South. Someone will get killed near a place I frequent and they'll be almost no information besides a small paragraph. Just extremely lazy at reporting the news. You won't know whether or not to avoid certain areas because of the poor reporting.
Not going to be much of a story when it’s a murder/suicide within a relationship. Whatever happened went with them both for the most part.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Did you bush her because the DUI made it clear that she was bottom dwelling degenerate?

If you don't want to date someone who has made poor decisions, that is your perogative so long as you keep things into perspective.

If you want to pivot that into the DUI making it clear that she is a degenerate, bottom dweller etc., take a seat with the c00ns and racists.
How is this even a debate? If you've ever driven drunk you ARE a piece of shyt lmao. You dudes will excuse just about any crime if the perpetrator is black and it's exactly why we cannot move forward.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
How is this even a debate? If you've ever driven drunk you ARE a piece of shyt lmao. You dudes will excuse just about any crime if the perpetrator is black and it's exactly why we cannot move forward.

It’s sad man. Just because dude was black they tried to excuse the DUI. The caping for this piece of shyt is despicable.