Atlanta Hawks 2023-2024 season thread

deeman

All Star
Daps
There's no one on this team that's untouchable for me. OO and Jalen can't even stay on the floor, we still don't really know what we got coming into next season.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Hawks management has a tough decision to make between Murray or Trae as they cannot coexist together. Losing to a Chicago team with no Lavine is embarasing. Hawks were missing key pieces with Johnson, Bey and Okongwu all out.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This offseason will come down to Trae vs Murray. It's been 2 seasons now, shyt won't work with both of them. Trade one, move on, and hope Jalen can make a All-star leap next season.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This offseason will come down to Trae vs Murray. It's been 2 seasons now, shyt won't work with both of them. Trade one, move on, and hope Jalen can make a All-star leap next season.
:to: it was all good 3 or so years ago ...

Braves gonna suck with Strider out

Falcons may be our only hope this year

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Sheed being honest about Trae lol

I told sooo many people tat other players don't like playing with players like him. I've seen it several times where his teammates get annoyed with his dumb fukking shots

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Rough season

We all see that Murray and Trae won't work

While I want Herb Jones or Murphy for Murray. Looks like we will have to settle for Brandon Ingram who's next contract will be Huge especially compared to Murray.

We got the #10 pick. We need to land Edey. If not, then Clingan.

We need one more POA defender with size. Hunter is offers elite defensive versatility but he's not a POA defender and we need that. Kobe and Gueye show flashes of being POA defenders but they are young.

We aren't far, we just gotta fit a lot better. Capela getting washed for most of the year especially in the 1st half of the year did us in. We wasn't expecting that and OO just hasn't fit Quin either. We saw it in the playoffs against Boston last year but this year, he his worst as a pro. He needs a coach he fits. He was very good with Nate.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Sheed being honest about Trae lol

I told sooo many people tat other players don't like playing with players like him. I've seen it several times where his teammates get annoyed with his dumb fukking shots

Trae generally does his best work in the playoffs carrying the squad. We saw it last year against Boston and in the ECF season as well.

Trae get too much unnecessary hate when all of us knew he wasn't close to 100% coming into this game. Let's chill off the hate. At the end of the day, we got a legit offensive engine. Let's put players that fit that around him.