Atlanta Lawst

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
For the past five days, a mysterious group has been holding the city of Atlanta for ransom as federal authorities fight a computer attack that has crippled the city. Federal, local and state authorities are frantically trying to find a solution. More important, in the spirit of transparency, the city unwittingly committed a tactical blunder that may have erased any chance of fixing anything.On Thursday, Atlanta Mayor Keshia Bottoms held a press conference announcing that the city’s computer network was the victim of a ransomware attack. The attack crippled the municipality’s computers and compromised systems used internally by city employees, as well as customer-facing applications used by vendors and regular citizens.

https://www.theroot.com/who-hacked-the-atl-hijackers-are-holding-atlanta-for-r-1824118462

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Hepfully that improves your credit score enough for them to use your ssn
I am still trying to figure out the difference between socially constructed wealth barometers like credit and bitcoin. If those hackers wipe out 200k of my shyt i will gladly let them hold 50 of what they steal back

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I am still trying to figure out the difference between socially constructed wealth barometers like credit and bitcoin. If those hackers wipe out 200k of my shyt i will gladly let them hold 50 of what they steal back
if you're legit talking about wiping out debt, going after the credit reporting agencies won't help you. credit card and auto/mortgage balances would still be the same because the individual credit card companies and credit/auto loans have that info and they'd just report them to the rebuilt big 3 credit agencies or whatever new ones are created.