Atlanta man kills stepson over quarantine spat

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I hate to say this...

But if stepdaddy put hands on young boy, it wasnt gonna end there...:ufdup:..

Stepdaddy lost for even trying to live with that nikka...im sure he seen the signs homeboy was a problem
If you wanna date the mom, thats fine, but you get your spot and i get my spot...

And what type of door these nikkas had:what:

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
fukk him. 16? You think you know the world? Run off galavanting to hang out then come back with the virus. Nah man, he asked for it. It’s sad he was a kid and thinking he untouchable but oh well.was it right? Maybe not but dude, you can’t put everyone’s life in danger because you think otherwise. Stay home and at 16 you still a snot nosed punk ass kid! You not a fukking man! Sad shyt

@John Brown eat a dikk bro

:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
MD/NY
Reading thru this thread and a lot of y’all are p*ssy and probably couldn’t beat up a 16 year old

:francis:

I would’ve slapped the shyt out the young boy but also I ain’t never carried myself in a way that a young nikka would think about trying me like that

RIP to the kid and fukk weak ass step pops
straight up pussies, advocating for murdering kids like shyt's normal.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
And yet you felt compelled enough to respond. You did read it, It’s just nothing you can say which is why you said nothing. Like I said. I’m off this. Been off it. Enjoy your weekend. Don’t shoot any kids please.
Now it all make sense.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Now it all make sense.
I don’t speak subliminals - use your big boy voice and say what you’re going to say. I mean, that’s what men do right? Whats the problem - since you want to keep carrying on with the back and forth - I mean I am a woman, my word doesn’t mean shyt and too dumb to take into consideration in not supporting the murder of black teenage boys - why do you care to keep quoting me?