Atlanta needs to rally around 21 Savage & Young Nudy…

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
…instead of all the Young Stoner Life bozos :manny: :manny: :manny: :manny: :manny: :manny: I don’t know how y’all allowed a perpetrating fake gay cross dresser with a label full of dudes that sound like they’re crying while being held at gunpoint prosper in the first stinks. I mess with Duke and Gunna though, but everybody else on that label is trash. I know he’s just an affiliate, but yall gave NAV — a swaggerless Canadian Indian — a lifeline to not only make music, but make multiple albums:laff:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How about we stop this concept of rallying around rappers who make black genocide music PERIOD:

^^^^^ I'm sure this is one of the Klans favorite songs.

Never heard of Young Nudy but I would bet my life that his music isn't positive nor uplifting for the community either.

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
How about we stop this concept of rallying around rappers who make black genocide music PERIOD:

Never heard of Young Nudy but I would bet my life that his music isn't positive nor uplifting for the community either.

Couldn't be more wrong .. definitely an upstanding citizen...

Dolo

Superstar
Daps

:camby: that song heat :dj2: aint nobody tryna hear that positive shyt, maybe yall shoulda listened to C Delores Tucker :manny:

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
21 Savage is in a different path in his career and Nudy never cared about the spotlight
It’s 6.5 million people in metro Atlanta. People can like who they want to like.
This. Why is our pride/value as a Metro Area tied to 10 rappers? Outside of that, strip clubs and “the culture”.. also well as this Black Mecca title that’s never consistent.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
They make some of the same content as ysl dudes and them nikkas slimy too.

Ysl as a label didn't have too many artists that were that great but i think production and writers made up for that

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ysl as a label didn't have too many artists that were that great but i think production and writers made up for that
Who is their main writers?

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Who is their main writers?
Hell if i know. I'm only assuming. With so many labelmates it's not uncommon to have a few writers that come up with hooks, verses, rhyme schemes etc for others. When i was in the lil group we had when i first started rapping it was agreed upon by everyone else that I was the most lyrical and diverse and i helped most of them with hooks and verses or wrote them whole hooks. Haven't written a whole verse for anyone else that i can remember tho

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Let’s say they do have the same content, not a single person on the YSL label has anything close to Sli’merre, Savage Mode 1 & 2, ‘Dr. Ev4L’, nor ‘Anyways’…YSL is nothing but a bunch of interchangeable squeaky squealing struggle bar dudes.

Dudes in here really when Farrakhan over music :wow: hopefully no males over the age of 23 made any of those posts