Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Despite mentoring Black women like Malia, there’s this narrative that accuses you of misogynoir, Donald. You famously interviewed yourself for Interview magazine a few years ago, and you asked yourself, “Are you afraid of Black women?” Why did you wade in?

GLOVER I felt like it was something that people always say, but no one ever asked because I felt like people really don’t want to know. It is a better narrative. But anybody who actually knows me knows how much that hurts me.

It does?

GLOVER Of course. But I also realize it doesn’t matter. People are not going to read this and be like, “Wow, I was wrong.”

ERSKINE It hurts you, but what’s your process after, to be like, “But I don’t care”?

GLOVER To go play with my kids and be happy and be present. Because my kids know that and they’re the only ones who matter. Or my mom knows that, and she’s the only one who matters. Or Quinta [Brunson] knows that, and she’s the only one who matters. People who actually know me. And also, it’s not true. When I walk down the street in Atlanta, that’s not what happens.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Season 3 was still better than Season 4….

And anyone one got a problem with me saying that can see @8WON6 @UpAndComing @humminbird and @Dillah810 @daemonova

Cuz I don’t shoot fades 1 on 1, too old for that shyt and ain’t worth my time:hubie:

It’s gonna be 20 v 1 crodie :ufdup: