Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
My dumb azz thought it was going to be the real D'Angelo then I saw bruh's body :martin:

D'Imposter marked Earn with Jiffy :pachaha:

"Why are you so certain the hands intend to harm you?" :jbhmm:

Boosie tried to get into the Pokémon business with Lil Blurry. I'm trying to figure out what I've seen Bunk in, never seen the Temptations so it isn't that. He has one of those "Oh, thats umm...." faces
leonardo-dicaprio-rick-dalton.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
@Ziggiy

Where's your synopsis for this week episode?

My bad I was at the Nas/Wutang concert last night and i’ve got two projects i’m premiering at a big Film Festival early next week so i’ve been doing a lot of planning. I actually JUST finished the episode about an hour ago.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
After yesterday’s episode I come across this bullsht

Apparently GermaCac is one of the biggest artists in Namibia :stopitslime:

I’m like damn I knew about Zimbabwe and South Africa of course STILL has land that’s under a majority Cac ownership but now I learn that Namibia got the same sht going on :stopitslime:

So I’m like maybe this Cac like Diplo cousin or something and got hits on the low, Lemme check his sht out before finish judging and he got sht like this

:mjlol:
And no it doesn’t get any better than that.

This YWA sht international. :mjpls:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ep started off great then fizzled quickly with the fake deep shyt…show “loses itself” at times trying to be too stylish in its presentation

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The only thing I could gather from that episode was that Earn is going against the tide and Al is leaning into it

Same. Now that you mention it I think this season is also confirming that both are depressed. Earn at least has some purpose with Van and Lottie but Al really don't have shyt but the fame and he hates everything about it. Even management had him :beli: Not sure how he pulls the plane up. Not talking suicide but I don't think he'd exactly be mad at dying.

Damn this this was dark now that I fleshed it out :picard:

That’s all on Al if he’s suddenly “depressed”

When he was selling weed his life was hell. He got jacked by his own supplier and it showed how risky those re-ups really were.

If he can’t pivot as far as his music content, stay relevant and transition into other areas of the industry then he’s doing it wrong.

Dude is literally on his Naomi Osaka shyt. Wants the stuff that comes with being a star but hates the ingredients and instructions that it takes to get there. So you can see why he, like Naomi, is in this type of limbo while taking little Ls here and there.

What was the last win Paper Boi really had? Last season he was in jail, got hustled at that secret party and also saw a vision of himself dead on the street.

This shyt isn’t just happening to him. It’s all his fault.