Rookie
Supporter
Daps
When Lil Scrappy performs money in the bank
full

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Black hip hop and RNB fans love shytting on older black hip hop and RNB artists....meanwhile...old cacs be getting support by cacs until they're 99 years old smh
I think it’s about the name freaknik and the older artists doing it.. that’s all Remember when Woodstock came back 30 years later and people were cool with it? That shyt wasn’t nothing but white freaknik lol. They call their shyt “free love” and shyt like that though:mjlol:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Black hip hop and RNB fans love shytting on older black hip hop and RNB artists....meanwhile...old cacs be getting support by cacs until they're 99 years old smh
Hip hop is for young people, especially with each passing generation because the content is aimed at young people’s interests. You think Future will be performing Perky’s Calling 30 years from now? And why would anyone want to listen to that?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:stopitslime:

No it’s not :snoop:

the ignorance of thecoli never ceases to amaze me .

Y’all need to stop wantonly and recklessly spreading misinformation especially about HBCUs. :mjpls:
lol @ the :mjpls: faux militant "dap me" bat signal

this shyt is a defunct college, morris brown is a shell of itself
Several of Morris Brown's buildings are in an extreme state of disrepair and have been heavily damaged, including Herndon Stadium, the Middleton Twin Towers dorm, Gaines Hall, and Furber Cottage. Gaines Hall was heavily damaged by a two-alarm fire in August 2015.[20] Mayor Reed indicated in August 2015 that he would like to see the city help preserve the building.[21]

As of fall 2018, the college had less than 50 students enrolled. The college received approximately 2,000 applications but interest dropped significantly once applicants were notified they can not receive financial aid because the college was not accredited.[22][13]