Atlanta’s Freaknik aka Flabnik Announces 2021 Return and a Flabby/Sick Lineup

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Seein the Greek going on outside, as a pre-teen...:noah::noah::noah:

Bytches on the back of crotch-rockets and 4-wheelers, thonged TF out. :banderas:

My little mind couldn't handle it..:mjcry:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
No … don’t add in additional characterizations … you said defunct . That’s a lie . Don’t be ignorant and stop posting misinformation.
the shyt is "operational" yet essentially dead...did i need to write that out in its entirety or you just wanna play textbook definition police?

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
the shyt is "operational" yet essentially dead...did i need to write that out in its entirety or you just wanna play textbook definition police?
If it’s operational (which includes enrolling students) it’s not defunct. That’s literally the opposite of what your characterization— defunct. And it’s actually a nod to them that they were able to keep its legs under itself , and you’re even stripping the college of being able to do that. :smh:

Again, stop spreading misinformation and mischaracterizing things . That’s how y’all do tho . :ufdup:

:mjpls:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man tbats why outside the coli these types of concerts do numbers. Its obvious they are trying to attract a more mature audience though.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH