Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GIRL POWER

WOMEN CAN DO IT TOO

DOWN WITH THE PATRIACHY

:hhh:

Swear to good these feminist women "kick ass" films are getting boring. Directors need to take notes from horizon new dawn and hell even mother fukking Kim Possible for good female leads.

If they want to be fresh and groundbreaking they should try casting a Black woman in these parts for once. These badass, ass kicking woman films seem to all be taken over by White women and it's gotten stale.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I love Charlize Theron and James McAvoy but I'm not sure if I can suspend my disbelief enough to handle a plethora of hand-to-hand combat scenes with a chick taking direct blows to the face from goons and not getting knocked the fukk out
but wick can get hit by cars and its all good huh :francis:....at the end of the day its a fukking movie and there may be a training scene that shows her being able to take crazy blows. Sounding like one of them anti women cacs in youtube comments right now :scust:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
women action stars immediately kill my suspension of disbelief.
This is a textbook example of a Spike tv action flick or a saturday HBO movie you take a flier on

Daps
Reppin
London
I love Charlize Theron and James McAvoy but I'm not sure if I can suspend my disbelief enough to handle a plethora of hand-to-hand combat scenes with a chick taking direct blows to the face from goons and not getting knocked the fukk out

There was a thread in TLR about women being hard to knock out with multiple examples posted. Seems legit to me :ld:.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
There was a thread in TLR about women being hard to knock out with multiple examples posted. Seems legit to me :ld:.

The only way any Charlize Theron hand to hand fight could end would be her getting bodies like Wick did that girl in Wick 2. just played with like a child and killed when ready

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
but wick can get hit by cars and its all good huh :francis:....at the end of the day its a fukking movie and there may be a training scene that shows her being able to take crazy blows. Sounding like one of them anti women cacs in youtube comments right now :scust:
yeah because he's a goddamn man. I'm not trying to be anti-women here, I'm just being honest that I rolled my eyes at the stairwell scene in the trailer. Not to mention they added fake sounds to make her blows sound impactful. I can believe a trained female fighter fukking up your everyday type dude but not some fukking international assassin goon, and not 2 of them at once.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Female John Wick. I'm down if it's good

Y'all are acting like John Wick wasn't doing impossible shyt too

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yeah because he's a goddamn man. I'm not trying to be anti-women here, I'm just being honest that I rolled my eyes at the stairwell scene in the trailer. Not to mention they added fake sounds to make her blows sound impactful. I can believe a trained female fighter fukking up your everyday type dude but not some fukking international assassin goon, and not 2 of them at once.
so u can buy that a man can get hit by a car like 3 times in a flick. Shot and stabbed multiple times and roll down stairs multiple times but a female cant beat some goons? Im pretty cot dayum sure the dudes she's beating up in that trailer arent super assassins the way they are looking. Yall dudes kill me with this shyt i swear :pachaha: the hypocrisy is unreal when it comes to movies

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Female John Wick. I'm down if it's good

Y'all are acting like John Wick wasn't doing impossible shyt too
Got to buy who the actor is so you can have suspension of disbelief.
Small women hand to hand fighting anyone other than small women kills that. That isn't hard to understand.