Atomic Blonde Trailer-Charlize Theron the female Baba Yaga :wow:

Jeffrey Lebowski

i'm the dude
Daps
Reppin
"I'm a little bit in awe of this movie.

between this and JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 2, what the guys from 87Eleven Action Design have been able to accomplish on budgets that could barely cover Henry Cavill's mustache-removal on JUSTICE LEAGUE… they're changing American action cinema as we know it, and they're just in time."

:dead:

"Had no fukking idea what was going on and didn't particularly care. There are like 600 close-ups of Charlize Theron's face, and every one of them is a goddamn work of art, plus the stairwell sequence is an instant classic all-time great action scene that will be talked about forever."

You on letterboxd?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Its nice, but it doesn't hold a candle to Wick, or even the Bourne Films. It goes to show what difference one director makes. Chad Stahleski was clearly the lead in Wick 1, and it shows. While Leitch tried to mimic his pal on this one, it comes off too forced. The stairwell scene isn't anything crazy, nor will it ever compete with Bourne's stairwell scene, hell even Daredevil's stairwell scene was shot better.

Leitch is a decent director, but a better stunt coordinator, hopefully he brings some of that to Deadpool 2.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
shyt was aight.
For a long ass music video.

But that trailer for the Snowman had us like
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Its nice, but it doesn't hold a candle to Wick, or even the Bourne Films. It goes to show what difference one director makes. Chad Stahleski was clearly the lead in Wick 1, and it shows. While Leitch tried to mimic his pal on this one, it comes off too forced. The stairwell scene isn't anything crazy, nor will it ever compete with Bourne's stairwell scene, hell even Daredevil's stairwell scene was shot better.

Leitch is a decent director, but a better stunt coordinator, hopefully he brings some of that to Deadpool 2.

:jbhmm:Is it better than Salt?

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The other problem is that at times it seemed like the bad guys were waiting for her to move before they started shooting. That happen way too much. Niguh would have guns and wouldn't be bussin at her.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
"I'm a little bit in awe of this movie.

between this and JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 2, what the guys from 87Eleven Action Design have been able to accomplish on budgets that could barely cover Henry Cavill's mustache-removal on JUSTICE LEAGUE… they're changing American action cinema as we know it, and they're just in time."

:dead:

"Had no fukking idea what was going on and didn't particularly care. There are like 600 close-ups of Charlize Theron's face, and every one of them is a goddamn work of art, plus the stairwell sequence is an instant classic all-time great action scene that will be talked about forever."

:mjlol:

Charlize face is beautiful though

A true African Queen:lolbron:

Coli niccas conflicted:russ:

Martha

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
The stairwell fight stands out because its shot in what looks like one long continuous take, what sets it apart is that throughout the fight people get tired or bleed out while fighting, the sound is pretty brutal i remember cringing when a dude got stabbed in the throat.

The movie is shot in the style of an early tony scott action flick, like top gun or beverly hills cop 2, the story however is hard to follow and it lost me half way through, some of the slower scenes are downright boring. Its still a cool action flick, not at all the long kiss goodnight but still good on its own.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I was all the way in on this shyt in the first 30 minutes...then a little down on it during the middle part. Didn't really give a shyt about Sofia's character. But that extended action sequence in the stairwell and apartment was fukking mesmerizing. Sucked me ALL the way back in.

I'm pretty sure the way they use the flashback bit to tell the story is hugely problematic by the end, but I don't really care because I was so involved with everything else.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I was all the way in on this shyt in the first 30 minutes...then a little down on it during the middle part. Didn't really give a shyt about Sofia's character. But that extended action sequence in the stairwell and apartment was fukking mesmerizing. Sucked me ALL the way back in.

I'm pretty sure the way they use the flashback bit to tell the story is hugely problematic by the end, but I don't really care because I was so involved with everything else.

Just got back watching. This sums up my thoughts too.

That stairwell scene was :banderas:

Like another poster mentioned it was cool to see people actually exhausted fighting instead of having unlimited stamina.

The story was a little jumbled.The semi-twist was dope though