Atomic Blonde Trailer-Charlize Theron the female Baba Yaga :wow:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
The trailer tries to hard and the stunt work looks like a slim white faq in a blonde wig to intentionally hide his face.

The difference between Charlize and the stuntperson when each moves is very jarring.

I don't want a female James Bond.

Wick had a wife, puppy and car to motivate him. What does Charlize have?

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Gina carano is too fat for Hollywood or action roles she looked like a beast in deadpool and haywire was boring as most of Soderbergh the phag's movies are. Last flick I think he did of any interest was solaris
Gina looked like she could actually hold her own in a fight, and I would have loved to eventually see her and Colossus date seriously because he can take what she dishes out and still respect her as feminine and worthy.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Gina looked like she could actually hold her own in a fight, and I would have loved to eventually see her and Colossus date seriously because he can take what she dishes out and still respect her as feminine and worthy.
You don't have to be borderline bull dykey to look like you can hold your own. Xena wasn't exactly a tank and she did just fine

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
I was falling asleep.

And I was a theatre where people behind me can't see my phone

These new seats :ahh:

But the 2nd half was flames

I don't quite get the storyline though
Don't comprehend storylines from action movies brehs

Be simple minded brehs

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Movie wasn't that good.

Story was loose and the first half of the movie was trash

But you're a troll so idk why I'm responding to you
Call the second half of a movie flames but the whole movie trash b cause you dont understand the plot brehs

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Comparisons to John Wick are inevitable. But I think JW has superior individual stunt work while AB has better camera work.

I think this movie would've been helped by seeding the themes of Mcavoy's "there is no good guy, everything is bullshyt" monologue at the end. It fit his characters mannerisms but not really his actions.