Attention Windows 10 Users (Important)

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Surface is fire
the pricetag though :mjcry:

a large part of my job is working with vendors to provide pricing and support for products like this and other computer related shyt. I hate it when richass people be like, gimme 10 surface pro 4s, max specs.
I'm like fukk you bruh why can't you make it 11 and hook a breh up :mjcry:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
the pricetag though :mjcry:

a large part of my job is working with vendors to provide pricing and support for products like this and other computer related shyt. I hate it when richass people be like, gimme 10 surface pro 4s, max specs.
I'm like fukk you bruh why can't you make it 11 and hook a breh up :mjcry:

Wow, if only we had the money too

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
fukk windows 10. After some random update my audio went dead from my front and rear jack panels. Now Microsoft saying its a hardware issue because no updates they dished out effected audio drivers

:camby:

Gotta buy a sound card now

Yeah. W10 messwd up the Wavs Audio suite on my new laptop. Fortunately I was able to find some old drivers on the internet, but it took forever.

something wrong with your laptop. :yeshrug:

Go read some of the common complaints. Ppl are switching back in droves for legitimate reasons.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Yeah. W10 messwd up the Wavs Audio suite on my new laptop. Fortunately I was able to find some old drivers on the internet, but it took forever.

Go read some of the common complaints. Ppl are switching back in droves for legitimate reasons.
dawg, people complain about everything. windows 10 is great. only OS you should switch to is either OSX or some linux distro. there's absolutely no earlier windows version that are better than this.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
fukk windows 10. After some random update my audio went dead from my front and rear jack panels. Now Microsoft saying its a hardware issue because no updates they dished out effected audio drivers

:camby:

Gotta buy a sound card now

Same shyt happened to me. I fixed it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the audio drive.

illadope

きんが
Daps
Why does windows 10 restart itself if its on the screensaver for like 10 mins? shyt dont make no sense my friend & I are having the same problems.