Attracting women/being an attractive man

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Brehs/ladies.

If women approach a dude constantly does this mean he's attractive? I mean you see cats that can pull chicks all the time,but they're the ones doing the approaching,not saying they're not attractive,but is it another level of attractiveness when a guy has females approaching him?

Does it matter if the females are ugly or attractive?

Females of all looks hardly approach so while I don't think it matters,some of y'all might.

If a guy gets approached by women that's a 4/10 all the time does that mean that's his level of playing field? Or based solely off the fact he's getting approached does that mean those are the girls with the confidence,BUT he could pull something better if he approached better looking women?

And is it different if a guys getting approached by all dimes?

What's y'all opinion on this?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Its all relative....to the setting in my experience

In the club Im rarely approached..its usually a situation where I do the hunting and in some cases a mutual eye connection that may trigger something.

I have been approached twice in a supermarket setting..once picking fruit...

Now at work over the years its 50/50

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro p*ssy is p*ssy to me unless in tryna wife

I really can't and don't over think this as some of yall do

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
There is definitely a level of attractiveness that will make women say "fukk it" he's not responding to these eye contact signals I guess I'm going to have to bite the bullet and approach if I want to talk to him:lupe:

Every time there is a thread where #uglyteam #averageteam #team80% is lamenting that women dont approach, you'll notice the same 6 or 7 brehs are like :dwillhuh: "yes they do"

If only unattractive women approach the man may have a very nice body but not a top of the line face

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
If a woman approaches you, she finds you attractive and or interesting enough to fukk. You practically have to be an idiot to not smash.