Attractive 45 yo female posts that she thinks men are feminized, shyt storm ensues

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
there was a woman who stole painkillers from my medicine cabinet
anyway, she's literally everything that is wrong with women
besides the theft
she lied about her experience with bondage
..which led to a spot where she got in over her head
she coaxed and pleaded for some rough activities on a monday
..never mentioning she had a doctor's appointment the next morning
i mean, she did everything short of a pregnancy/herpes scare

just like the reddit woman feels her p*ssy dry up about weak guys
i kind of loose some starch when stupid women put me (and themselves) in danger

but that's life,,
people not in your shoes are going to feel ZERO sympathy
you have to shrug it off and keep moving
no sense whatsoever doing an online pity party
or writing out little essays filled with "truths"

Gates

Rookie
Daps
She might be an attention seeking whore
She might be a washed up old white lady
She might be 45 still looking for a unicorn

But

What she said was true.
:yeshrug:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ladies-do-women-get-tired-of-being-approached.328016/

First, women (for example in the thread i posted above) say they don't like to be approached by random men, but if we actually respect that (as thaught by feminism) and dont approach we're cowards. Not saying those are necessarily the same women, but stop acting like these young misguided f boys just randomly became lame

It's OK to criticise men, but it's totally useless without addressing womens continuous double communication

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
This is very true. I will admit, that I am horrible with reading body language on women. I simply just dont communicate the same as a female. I think a lot of us men are the same way. Its just that, over time we come to recognize the more straight forward signals, and move from there. I still get confused when I hear women talk about this subject, and what they expect us to recognize. It sounds like mind reading to me.

Aren't there several research studies on the difference between how men and women communicate?

I'm going to have to brush my skills up since I"m single for the first time in 8 years :mjcry:
I won't say our brains are wired different, but the way we pick up on signals are different. That's one of the reasons men and women grow frustrated with each other.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ladies-do-women-get-tired-of-being-approached.328016/

First, women (for example in the thread i posted above) say they don't like to be approached by random men, but if we actually respect that (as thaught by feminism) and dont approach we're cowards. Not saying those are necessarily the same women, but stop acting like these young misguided f boys just randomly became lame

It's OK to criticise men, but it's totally useless without addressing womens continuous double communication

I'm not criticizing men
I'm not one of those women who complains
And I didn't read that thread

The loudest most aggravating women don't speak for us all

Gates

Rookie
Daps
I'm not criticizing men
I'm not one of those women who complains
And I didn't read that thread

The loudest most aggravating women don't speak for us all

Agreed, and this is why women who boldly make statements like "men today are feminine and too scared to approach" should keep in mind that many women are saying they don't want to be approached. Nothing wrong with complaining if men are acting like p*ssies, but I'm just trying to add some nuance in a debate that tends to get very polarized.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kinda off topic but check out this transformation from the www.reddit.com/r/amiugly sub brehs
iYG1RKo.jpg

CHomrr9.jpg

to this

S0nmYPc.jpg

TUV9yR3.jpg

tdgF5bg.jpg

:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

Total Transformation! Thanks guys! F/17 • /r/amiugly
All she did was take her glasses off and stopped dressing like trash, there really isn't that much of a difference.