Attractive 45 yo female posts that she thinks men are feminized, shyt storm ensues

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
New rule for new times. Women need start approaching if they don't want all types of men approaching them. Otherwise don't complain.
Agreed, If you ain't getting approached by the ones you want then you need to approach them :manny: But 45 yr old bytches still think they got the luxury of sitting back and waiting :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I did a little observation this past tuesday night at this bar(black majority bar). A lot of dudes were approaching females for dances and small talk, and none of those birds were not having it. So women want men to be aggressive, but when men do the females act like they got germs or something lol.

These thots have the nerve to be bougie

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
robertc_personal_cartoon27.jpg

:whistle: @ this. These ladies just want the top 10 percent of attractive dudes.

FSP

Banned
Daps
I did a little observation this past tuesday night at this bar(black majority bar). A lot of dudes were approaching females for dances and small talk, and none of those birds were not having it. So women want men to be aggressive, but when men do the females act like they got germs or something lol.
Breh thank you for this

We're getting all hyped, when what she claimed in the first place is not even close

TBH though, now that I think about it that ho in op is probably doing what a lot of guys do who have probs with women

I remember when I was a hs kid I would get all depressed cuz I didn't think women wanted me.

Like the nerd I am, I applied some critical thinking to my beliefs, and collected some observational evidence found out that I actually was getting checked, even being the loser kid that I was but I was ignoring every chick except the model/cheerleader bishes...that was my mistake 100%

This bytch is 45 though she's fukktarded if she still gassed up that long