Audio from the Palin family Brawl

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: What are we suppose to be hearing? Sounds like they were the victims... This is beyond a reach.

These are the hillbillies that are supposed to represent the party of family values? What's a five year old doing at an adult party with a bunch of drunken rednecks?

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
IF, big IF, what they are saying is true who here wouldn't jump on someone if a grown ass man pushed your little sister to the ground? I'm just about as anti palin as you can get but no joke someone is getting jumped on if they try to shove my little sister to the ground... Is it presidential? Fuk no. Was it a reaction I can relate to? Yeah more or less.

Keep it 100, if you're in a club and someone pushes your sister, or hell even one of your boys, often times even if your boy is at fault, if shyt gets real or goes down you know damn well you're backing your boy (or sister).

But yeah it's not presidential, but she's not in danger of being a political anything.

Reaching at best

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IF, big IF, what they are saying is true who here wouldn't jump on someone if a grown ass man pushed your little sister to the ground? I'm just about as anti palin as you can get but no joke someone is getting jumped on if they try to shove my little sister to the ground... Is it presidential? Fuk no. Was it a reaction I can relate to? Yeah more or less.

Keep it 100, if you're in a club and someone pushes your sister, or hell even one of your boys, often times even if your boy is at fault, if shyt gets real or goes down you know damn well you're backing your boy (or sister).

But yeah it's not presidential, but she's not in danger of being a political anything.

Reaching at best

I'm just :dead: at the fukkery of the whole thing. This is a woman who was running for V.P of the United States of America! For a person of that stature to find herself in such a situation is fukking :russ:

It's like a rapper trying to keep it real by going to a house party in the hood and getting robbed.

And we are only really hearing one side of the story. Imagine the fukkery if the other people start talking.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Thug Family

07141211_4a5bf7612d8bf.jpg

Last edited:

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
I'm just :dead: at the fukkery of the whole thing. This is a woman who was running for V.P of the United States of America! For a person of that stature to find herself in such a situation is fukking :russ:

It's like a rapper trying to keep it real by going to a house party in the hood and getting robbed.

And we are only really hearing one side of the story. Imagine the fukkery if the other people start talking.
See to me it's more like if through a series of odd sitcom-esque circumstances some dude off the block was allowed to run for VP and lost would I suddenly expect for that dude to NOT be just some dude from the block? Not really, there's a reason she didn't help win the election and honestly it's been one of the few things that help to improve my opinion of America; we're not THAT dumb...yet.

To me they are just some dumb ass family from Alaska doing dumb ass things. Honestly i'd be more shocked if one of them DIDN'T act like a hillbilly.

But again I ask, if some dude put hands on you little sister you're not going to do shyt?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See to me it's more like if through a series of odd sitcom-esque circumstances some dude off the block was allowed to run for VP and lost would I suddenly expect for that dude to NOT be just some dude from the block? Not really, there's a reason she didn't help win the election and honestly it's been one of the few things that help to improve my opinion of America; we're not THAT dumb...yet.

To me they are just some dumb ass family from Alaska doing dumb ass things. Honestly i'd be more shocked if one of them DIDN'T act like a hillbilly.

But again I ask, if some dude put hands on you little sister you're not going to do shyt?

But then again, i've never even ran for PTA vice president. Just on face value alone, it's funny, but the fact that she was so embraced by the holier than thou and family values crowd makes it even funnier.

redneck gone redneck I suppose.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
who the fukk is this homo on youtube? your not presidential material if you don't defend your daughter...what a punks ass bytch...i'd love to smash my fist into that dude's face