Audio from the Palin family Brawl

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
If someone put a finger on Sasha, Malia, or Michelle and Obama was present, I'd be shocked(and disappointed) if he didnt spaz.

This whole story is overblown IMHO :shaq2:
:aicmon: The Obamas would never be frolicking with some drooling unshaven neanderthalic mayonnaise-snorting Pabst Blue Ribbon-guzzling Ty Cobb descendants at a snowmobile party in the first place.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:aicmon: The Obamas would never be frolicking with some drooling unshaven neanderthalic mayonnaise-snorting Pabst Blue Ribbon-guzzling Ty Cobb descendants at a snowmobile party in the first place.
That wasn't the premise of the thread/vid, but if you're moving the goal post to why were they there in the first place, rather than the captured audio after the fact, I agree. They shouldn't have been there. :manny:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
That wasn't the premise of the thread/vid, but if you're moving the goal post to why were they there in the first place, rather than the captured audio after the fact, I agree. They shouldn't have been there. :manny:
You are the one who moved the goalposts to the Obamas by bringing them up

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
You are the one who moved the goalposts to the Obamas by bringing them up
Actually some one else brought up how this adds to the ludicrous notion that she was fit for office. I was merely pointing out that I think its a perfect reaction for anyone... in office or not. :manny:

but *waves white flag* I'm not really interested in defending her, just pointing at the silly idea that spazzing over your daughter/sister/girlfriend being assaulted is laughable or uncalled for. Feel free to proceed with the Palin bashing.

I'm out :salute:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
br1.JPG

:camby:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The hell are you talking about moving the goal posts? It was the premise of your post. You brought up the Obamas. The Obamas would never be involved in some fukkery like this.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
The hell are you talking about moving the goal posts? It was the premise of your post. You brought up the Obamas. The Obamas would never be involved in some fukkery like this.
I brought up Obama in response to her reaction being unbecoming of some one in office or running for office, and I said i'd be surprised(and disappointed) if a situation like this occurred and Obama didnt spaz... I think its overblown. Feel free to replace obama with what ever politician you want, change the setting all you want, doesnt matter, i think having your child assaulted warrants a little unhinging regardless of ones stature. :manny: This isnt that big a deal.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I brought up Obama in response to her reaction being unbecoming of some one in office or running for office, and I said i'd be surprised(and disappointed) if a situation like this occurred and Obama didnt spaz... I think its overblown. Feel free to replace obama with what ever politician you want, change the setting all you want, doesnt matter, i think having your child assaulted warrants a little unhinging regardless of ones stature. :manny: This isnt that big a deal.
And I think that misses the point. The Palins are getting clowned because this is what you would reasonably expect from that pack of white trash. I'm sure the Obamas would get physical if someone walked up to Sasha and put hands on her in their presence. But there isn't really an even parallel you can draw here because the Obamas would never put themselves in a situation where they were cavorting with these uncouth snowbillies and some shyt like this breaks out.

I doubt the Palins were these totally innocent victims like they're presenting themselves here anyway. The first couple of articles I read had witnesses saying Track or Tripp or Trill or whoever the fukk was stomping around shirtless cussing and yelling threats and Bristol stealing off on a dude like 6 times.

Maybe if was total self defense. But even if so what the fukk is a former VP candidate doing palling around with violent savages at a house party and getting into some Hatfield vs. McCoys shyt?

It's not overblown, it's just funny and plays into the narrative and perception people already have about her.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Actually some one else brought up how this adds to the ludicrous notion that she was fit for office. I was merely pointing out that I think its a perfect reaction for anyone... in office or not. :manny:

but *waves white flag* I'm not really interested in defending her, just pointing at the silly idea that spazzing over your daughter/sister/girlfriend being assaulted is laughable or uncalled for. Feel free to proceed with the Palin bashing.

I'm out :salute:
Yea but you were the one who brought up the Obamas

And yea someone who hangs around violent criminals is not worthy of holding a govt position IMO

But you can dry :cape: for the right all you want :mido: