Austin Rivers claps back at the no name NFL bruh

Theflash

Pro
Daps
Jamal Williams lead the league in touchdown. And we let him go. The shyt means nothing

unless u running 15 to 20plus yard runs and catches. Scheming a td means jack shyt
You can reply a thousand times doesn't make it true. Leading a positive stat in any professional league is :salute:. If you say otherwise then:camby: you probably never played sports

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
What the hell this got to do with taking an NFL hit? You realize the mentality you have to have to play D1 football let alone NFL? You think Usain Bolt getting offered an NFL contract was anything more than a PR stunt? :dead:

You realize there’s no way to verify who can take a hit right? It’s the most pointless thing brought up in this debate.

Hell there are dudes in the NFL who can’t take hits. There is a huge difference between a guy like Anquan Boldin and someone like Randy Moss with regards to making tough catches while getting destroyed.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

They don't want to hear the truth.

When you see 3rd string undersized NBA centers, so many of them nikkas would have been pro bowl tackles.

The NBA got the best athletes in the world. If I am a freak athlete and I can make it to the NBA. fukk the NFL unless I am a QB

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Retired Mike Bibby coulda been in the NFL

maxresdefault.jpg

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Rivers was the tenth pick had a 11 year career

The ten players picked after him - meyers leonard, jeremy lamb, kendall marshall, john henson, maurice harkless, royce white, tyler zeller, terrence jones, andrew nicholson, evan fournier

since 1999 players drafted tenth, prob only liek 5 guys on here have had a better career than austin rivers

Cason Wallace
Johnny Davis
Ziaire Williams
Jalen Smith
Cam Reddish
Mikal Bridges
Zach Collins
Thon Maker
Justise Winslow
Elfrid Payton
CJ McCollum
Austin Rivers
Jimmer Fredette
Paul George
Brandon Jennings
Brook Lopez
Spencer Hawes
Mouhamed Sene
Andrew Bynum
Luke Jackson
Jarvis Hayes
Caron Butler
Joe Johnson
Keyon Dooling
Jason Terry

Why Start from 1999 and not 1998? :birdman:

Daps
Austin a clown for that. Anyone making millions is doing MUCH better than cast majority of people.

I'm not about to downplay any one accomplishments cause while Austin was no world-beater he lasted 11 years in the league. Did his daddy help? Obviously, but there a lot of players with famous dads that couldn't make the league.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA

I'm sorry, not many athletes can run a curl route and catch a dart like that with pure hands away from their body while a defender is pulling their arms.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Austin a clown for that. Anyone making millions is doing MUCH better than cast majority of people.

I'm not about to downplay any one accomplishments cause while Austin was no world-beater he lasted 11 years in the league. Did his daddy help? Obviously, but there a lot of players with famous dads that couldn't make the league.
Why do people keep saying his dad helped? Austin was gonna have the same career regardless