Austin Rivers claps back at the no name NFL bruh

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The issue is that most of those guys he thinks could play football would’ve weeded themselves out from the game as early as high school. Football isn’t simply about dropping a guy into a spot and they’re ready to be in the NFL. They would be red meat and end up like former olympic gold winner Reynaldo Nehemiah whose career ended because he didn’t know how to sit in a zone.

There are a lot of NBA players that would be really good football players. Especially the big boys and undersized bigs if they played both in college.

Look at Bruno Fernando. 6'9, broad shoulders. Terrific footwork. Long arms. Strong African hands. You put him in football conditioning and he could be a top 10 pick in 3 years.

So many Basketball players have insane physical gifts but it's best for Football, not even the sport they play.

NBA players have tremendous spatial awareness. Track athletes don't

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
And compared to actual football players one of these NBA nikkas would DIE
they regularly bring in hoopers who weren't even high level overseas pro tier trying to convert them for NFL rosters

taking hits ain't a talent or skill cteball nikkas extra tough because they have to be

they trying to shame nikkas have having better options available to them¿ HA

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
And compared to actual football players one of these NBA nikkas would DIE
we have seen collegiate bottom to mid tier hoopers go on to play in the nfl

we have seen player personnel in the nfl specifically target college basketball players, enough is enough dog.
stop the coping.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

we have seen player personnel in the nfl specifically target college basketball players, enough is enough dog.
stop the coping.
Bro acting like Basketball players are straight bytches. My mindset in all sports was to make you my bytch. It didn't matter the sport, I was gonna hoe you. Mindset is person based, not sports base.

So I am suppose to believe that every Golfer is a soft little bytch?

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
What the hell this got to do with taking an NFL hit? You realize the mentality you have to have to play D1 football let alone NFL? You think Usain Bolt getting offered an NFL contract was anything more than a PR stunt? :dead:
If it were just one team sure, but it was multiple teams. Dude went on to play pro Soccer, so athleticism clearly transcends the excuses they tell us normies.

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
Bro acting like Basketball players are straight bytches. My mindset in all sports was to make you my bytch. It didn't matter the sport, I was gonna hoe you. Mindset is person based, not sports base.

So I am suppose to believe that every Golfer is a soft little bytch?
exactly, so many failed college/general athletes/ hoopers turn to football to extend their careers LOL, hell like 4 different rugby players are signed and playing this year.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

stop the coping.
Name them

We seen nikkas like Charlie Ward who woulda flamed out the NFL have a 10+ career in the NBA

Stop the coping

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
they regularly bring in hoopers who weren't even high level overseas pro tier trying to convert them for NFL rosters

taking hits ain't a talent or skill cteball nikkas extra tough because they have to be

they trying to shame nikkas have having better options available to them¿ HA

Bro stop making shyt up yall nikkas fooling

Name overseas hoopers who have made the NFL

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
exactly, so many failed college/general athletes/ hoopers turn to football to extend their careers LOL, hell like 4 different rugby players are signed and playing this year.
Rugby is a similar sport to football, what a stupid comp

Show me a failed hooper who went to the NFL because “he had no options”

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't think people know how difficult it is to identify and high-point a pass from a tiny football flying through the air in an NFL stadium.

Your eyes got to be sharp af.

People who have been playing the sport their whole lives lose track of the ball in air.

Not to mention catching a high velocity, oddly-shaped object that may be wet/slippery, in the rain with a defender yanking your arm/hands.

Do you know the coordination you need to tip-toe 60 mph tight-window throws?
scey8duq4qupuj1ugzja.png