Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Some of you nikkas are just garbage

The movie was good, worth it if you're interested in the MCU. Started with action, ended with action. Honestly can't wait to see the next films and how everything ties into it.

Basically set up Black Panther (even though not like I expected) and Claw

Basically introduced inhumans

Vision was dope to see

And gave the other characters (Black Widow, Hawkeye, Hulk,) a lot more screen time because they don't get to have their own movies and stories focusing just on them.

They now have an idea of what's going on with the infinity stones, which should introduce The Guardians of the Galaxy, the Kree, and etc.

Aside from the new Avengers (some which eventually became Avengers anyway), I didn't have anything negative to say about the movie... Except that I hate Captain America.. But I'm interested in the next movie especially since Claw, Winter Soldier, and BP should be in it

Alll this cept for the Captain America hate. Cap is dope son!

My only real gripes about the film was that Falcon was only regulated as a cameo, War Machine didn't get enough action and
Quicksilver getting merked. Really don't see what was the point bring them in and having him die in his first movie. I could see if this was like his 3rd or 4th appearance. And to have him die and Scarlet Witch live is just bonkers to me. The fukk is Whedon thinking?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Alll this cept for the Captain America hate. Cap is dope son!
Nah dudes a cornball to me.. But I was military so his overly military good ole boy image rubs me the wrong way... His movies are dope though and I'm still going to see Civil War.

My main concern right now is Black Panther... We so close brehs :wow:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Yes, so many times over even. Star wars is overrated and bloated as fukk. First 3 movies are dated now and 2nd trilogy was very meh. Just a few cool sequences here and there on that one.

Case and point about Star Wars overration is Boba Fett. Cats jock the fukk outta him, but he didn't really do shyt ill in the movies. I don't read teh books and shyt, so miss me with him being ill there.

They all pretty decent movies, but nerds overrated the fukk outta them.
Nah dudes a cornball to me.. But I was military so his overly military good ole boy image rubs me the wrong way... His movies are dope though and I'm still going to see Civil War.

I was military as well and hated it, so I underdig your pov, but still got much respect for Cap.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, so many times over even. Star wars is overrated and bloated as fukk. First 3 movies are dated now and 2nd trilogy was very meh. Just a few cool sequences here and there on that one.

They all pretty decent movies, but nerds overrated the fukk outta them.

what you said about star wars can be said about and applied more to the marvel movie universe...anyway, while i agree the 2nd trilogy was meh, the 1st wasnt nor is it dated now..the only thing dated about it is the effects, but the story, characters, etc. are still top notch....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

they didnt really setup bp though....unless you know the character, not many gonna get the connection......

hell, besides the infinity war movies, they didnt really set shyt up with this movie....not CW, ant-man, bp, inhumans, nor gotg2....they setup thor a little, but that was about it.....which sucks cause unlike phase 1, where each movie made you excited to see the next piece, all this movie did was make me ready to see the end game (infinity wars)...i'm check out cap and bp, but the others, fukk them...and that's hard for me to say cause i like the inhumans....

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I thought the movie was AWESOME! How is it getting so much hate? It was a story that stood on it's own and a conduit of things to come. Yes the editing rushes the film's pace but LOOK at this ensemble cast. How could it not be fast paced with a lot going on?

Also, the mid credit scene was great. Hyped for what's to come.

Crowd appluaded the BvS trailer :mjcry:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
they didnt really setup bp though....unless you know the character, not many gonna get the connection......

hell, besides the infinity war movies, they didnt really set shyt up with this movie....not CW, ant-man, bp, inhumans, nor gotg2....they setup thor a little, but that was about it.....which sucks cause unlike phase 1, where each movie made you excited to see the next piece, all this movie did was make me ready to see the end game (infinity wars)...i'm check out cap and bp, but the others, fukk them...and that's hard for me to say cause i like the inhumans....
How did they not set up BP bruh... One of the best fights (Hulk vs. Iron Man was better than almost any other fight in the universe so far btw) was done on the African coast, in connection to vibranium, in which Klaw stole (and was branded) from Wakanda

:comeon:

Stick to being excited over another Star Wars flick bruh.. You obviously don't know wtf you're talking about with this movie. And pray that it's better than the last 3. :to:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another thing i just thought about: not only did they neuter the hulk, they just made banner an overall bytch....they made him some weak mided, non confident lackey the whole movie....not only that, one of the smartest men in the world cant pronounce the name of a country, smh....

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did they not set up BP bruh... One of the best fights (Hulk vs. Iron Man was better than almost any other fight in the universe so far btw) was done on the African coast, in connection to vibranium, in which Klaw stole (and was branded) from Wakanda

:comeon:

Stick to being excited over another Star Wars flick bruh.. You obviously don't know wtf you're talking about with this movie. And pray that it's better than the last 3. :to:

all that shyt you said goes with what i said: unless you know about bp, you not gonna know how that was connected to him....if you dont know about bp, you dont know who claw is nor how ultron cutting his arm off can set up something about the character, why that country is important, etc....

lol....yep i am excited about the star wars flick...and i'm pretty sure i know more about marvel than you, but if you say so....