Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
all that shyt you said goes with what i said: unless you know about bp, you not gonna know how that was connected to him....if you dont know about bp, you dont know who claw is nor how ultron cutting his arm off can set up something about the character, why that country is important, etc....

lol....yep i am excited about the star wars flick...and i'm pretty sure i know more about marvel than you, but if you say so....
So if you don't know who BP is then why the fukk would you even care about the Easter eggs nikka:what:

And if you don't know shyt about the universe why would give a fukk about any of it. For those who DO KNOW noticed all this shyt, meaning you can see them introducing the other characters is some forms :what:

And I'm pretty sure you're one of those idiots who think they know everything so nothing is impressive... Except that weakass Star Wars trailer:mjlol:

Your opinion of the movie is irrelevant just based off that

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok just got back seeing it. I went and saw it at the most popular and the best theater in town. Avengers is being shown about every 30-35 minutes...first showing today was at 915 the last will be 1245 tomorrow morning. There was only about 40-50 people in the theater and it held like 300 or so.

I was pissed that I didnt get a star wars or superman vs batman trailer, in fact I was highly pissed because I was expecting it, but instead I got some stupid adam sandler movie which looks utter garbage, i cant believe people still pay to see his movies

In regards to Avengers 2....I loved it and enjoyed it much better than the first 1. I could def tell where they cut through some stuff and honestly feel like the movie should have been atleast 20 minutes longer. I dont know shyt about any of these characters beyond what ive seen in the movies because I dont read comics. After the first captain america movie I thought the character was lame, but after seeing winter soldier and the two Avengers movie he is now my favorite of them all which it used to be ironman. The romance between hulk and black widow didnt bother me one bit. I still dont like Thor and Ive yet to see any of his solo movies. Quicksilver dying didnt bother me because I didnt like him, im much happier that scarlet witch survived. If quicksilver lived than they would have had to kill hawkeye which they improved on his character alot in this movie. I thought ultron was a better villain than loki, but they could have done more with him. When vision picked up Thor's hammer the audience went crazy

Pros:

Vision-great character wish he would have been shown more (whats his backstory because I had never heard of him until this movie)
Captain america
Ironman
I liked seeing falcon and war soldier but they def needed more screen time
I loved the action (opening and ending)
I didnt think it was as cheesy as the first one
seeing all the characters get shine
Ironman vs Hulk
Ultron vs Capt America fights

Man I could go on and on about what I liked, the only thing I didnt like was that it should have been like 20 minutes longer

I have some questions that Im hoping someone can answer:

What is everyone speculation on where Hulk went?
Does Klaw losing his arm have any major significance
Why does Ironman and Capt American know about wakanda but it doesnt seem like any of the other characters did
Why did Thor leave again
Is there any speculation on which characters will be in Avengers 3 and which ones will be left out
Did Ironman leave the Avengers group?

I cant wait until BP and Civil War

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
they didnt really setup bp though....unless you know the character, not many gonna get the connection......

hell, besides the infinity war movies, they didnt really set shyt up with this movie....not CW, ant-man, bp, inhumans, nor gotg2....they setup thor a little, but that was about it.....which sucks cause unlike phase 1, where each movie made you excited to see the next piece, all this movie did was make me ready to see the end game (infinity wars)...i'm check out cap and bp, but the others, fukk them...and that's hard for me to say cause i like the inhumans....

Well the movie has to act as a sequel to The Avengers and be it's own thing. If it was just an ad for future films then people would complain just like when Iron Man 2 came out. When they made a complete standalone movie(Iron Man 3) people were mad because there was no set-up for future films or any in universe references e.g "Where are Shield and Captain America?".

This movie despite it's problems managed to balance it well outside of Thor's sub-plot, which was brief anyway. It was it's own thing whilst still setting up other possible stories/movies such as Black Panther and Civil War(which still made sense in relation to the movies storyline). Plus it was also Joss Whedon's final film.

Ultron stole of all Klaw's Vibranium which means he'll have to go back to Wakanda and Captain America is now the leader of The Avengers(Black Widow his no.2) and his own organisation, the way Fury was to Shield. Which is why he's the main character of Civil War. Plus you had mentions of The worlds governments being angry at them along with the public turning against them because of their battles.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Ok just got back seeing it. I went and saw it at the most popular and the best theater in town. Avengers is being shown about every 30-35 minutes...first showing today was at 915 the last will be 1245 tomorrow morning. There was only about 40-50 people in the theater and it held like 300 or so.

I was pissed that I didnt get a star wars or superman vs batman trailer, in fact I was highly pissed because I was expecting it, but instead I got some stupid adam sandler movie which looks utter garbage, i cant believe people still pay to see his movies

In regards to Avengers 2....I loved it and enjoyed it much better than the first 1. I could def tell where they cut through some stuff and honestly feel like the movie should have been atleast 20 minutes longer. I dont know shyt about any of these characters beyond what ive seen in the movies because I dont read comics. After the first captain america movie I thought the character was lame, but after seeing winter soldier and the two Avengers movie he is now my favorite of them all which it used to be ironman. The romance between hulk and black widow didnt bother me one bit. I still dont like Thor and Ive yet to see any of his solo movies. Quicksilver dying didnt bother me because I didnt like him, im much happier that scarlet witch survived. If quicksilver lived than they would have had to kill hawkeye which they improved on his character alot in this movie. I thought ultron was a better villain than loki, but they could have done more with him. When vision picked up Thor's hammer the audience went crazy

Pros:

Vision-great character wish he would have been shown more (whats his backstory because I had never heard of him until this movie)
Captain america
Ironman
I liked seeing falcon and war soldier but they def needed more screen time
I loved the action (opening and ending)
I didnt think it was as cheesy as the first one
seeing all the characters get shine
Ironman vs Hulk
Ultron vs Capt America fights

Man I could go on and on about what I liked, the only thing I didnt like was that it should have been like 20 minutes longer

Why does Ironman and Capt American know about wakanda but it doesnt seem like any of the other characters did
Why did Thor leave again
Is there any speculation on which characters will be in Avengers 3 and which ones will be left out

:dead: post spoilers with no fukks given brehs.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Why did Thor leave again

Not sure where Hulk went... Fury mentioned Fiji but not sure if that meant anything. Hulk disappears like that though.

Klaw losing his arm has MAJOR significance...

Wakanda is where you get vibranium.. I'm guessing Starks father took some back in the day (which will probably explain some of Wakandas technical advances in the CW movie) and Klaw was smuggling from there. It's also where Captain's shield was created

Thor left for clarity mid-movie, but I'm sure he's going back to Asgard.. Where we last saw Loki ruling in place of Odin. Also, Asgard has already been alerted of the Kree being on earth (Agents of SHIELD introduced the Kree) and they're aware of the inhumans. But more importantly I think he's concerned about the teseract (sp?) which is also an infinity stone and who is after them...

Not sure who is gonna be in Avengers... I'm expecting most of the old ones to return (maybe even Hawkeye), War Machine, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, ANTMAN, Dr. Strange, some Inhumans, BP, Vision, Spider Man, and a couple of low level ones maybe from the Netflix universe...GoG too I think.

Not sure if Ironman actually left... He's like a consultant but he's not gonna be on Capts side for Civil War.. He might even be the enemy kinda.. It felt like it was hinting towards it in this one

Also introducing the Kree, Guardians of Galaxy, and etc is supposed to set up Ms. Marvel

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if you don't know who BP is then why the fukk would you even care about the Easter eggs nikka:what:

And if you don't know shyt about the universe why would give a fukk about any of it. For those who DO KNOW noticed all this shyt, meaning you can see them introducing the other characters is some forms :what:

And I'm pretty sure you're one of those idiots who think they know everything so nothing is impressive... Except that weakass Star Wars trailer:mjlol:

Your opinion of the movie is irrelevant just based off that

at this point i think you feel some kinda way cause i said i was disappointed with the movie...cause you went from saying they setup bp to now 'why would you care about the easter eggs if you dont know about bp?'.....which is it? they either set it up or they didnt....if they did, like you said originally, then you wouldnt need to know about the character to catch the easter eggs....the fact you had to change the parimeters to make it appear they set it up shows they didnt....

and i'm going off of marvel's history with how they setup characters and future movies...they connect the dots for non comic readers just as much as they do comic readers cause they dont wanna lose any of the audience....ex: all of phase 1 connecting the next movie with the previous one.....now, if bp was the next movie, you'd have a point, but it's not....we get ant-man, cap, spidey, and thor before bp...

the same goes for all the other shyt...unless you read comics, you not gonna catch what they setup except for infinity wars....

as for that other shyt you said: lol i didnt say any of that shyt nor do i give that impress off, but if you say so...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
at this point i think you feel some kinda way cause i said i was disappointed with the movie...cause you went from saying they setup bp to now 'why would you care about the easter eggs if you dont know about bp?'.....which is it? they either set it up or they didnt....if they did, like you said originally, then you wouldnt need to know about the character to catch the easter eggs....the fact you had to change the parimeters to make it appear they set it up shows they didnt....

and i'm going off of marvel's history with how they setup characters and future movies...they connect the dots for non comic readers just as much as they do comic readers cause they dont wanna lose any of the audience....ex: all of phase 1 connecting the next movie with the previous one.....now, if bp was the next movie, you'd have a point, but it's not....we get ant-man, cap, spidey, and thor before bp...

the same goes for all the other shyt...unless you read comics, you not gonna catch what they setup except for infinity wars....

as for that other shyt you said: lol i didnt say any of that shyt nor do i give that impress off, but if you say so...

How would you not need to know about the character to catch the Easter eggs bruh.. You not making any sense

I said if you don't know about the character you wouldn't have caught the Easter eggs or understood how they were setting up the next couple movies...:comeon:

How do they connect dots bruh.. Have you watched daredevil? I don't know much about him do when I saw the Easter eggs I didn't even pay attention to how they're setting up the introduction to other characters mainly because I didn't know.... This is the same shyt. If you know nothing about vibranium, Wakanda, or Klaw then you wouldn't know that all that is basically setting up a black panther storyline.. How hard is that for you to comprehend :dwillhuh:

For the CASUAL watchers im sure the movie was just as entertaining as any other... You're disappointed but praising some bullshyt Star Wars trailer like it was special??

And BP is supposed to be introduced in the next Captain America movie... Being filmed in my city right now... Meaning it will be the next Post-Avenger movie to drop that has a direct connection to this movie :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure where Hulk went... Fury mentioned Fiji but not sure if that meant anything. Hulk disappears like that though.

Klaw losing his arm has MAJOR significance...

Wakanda is where you get vibranium.. I'm guessing Starks father took some back in the day (which will probably explain some of Wakandas technical advances in the CW movie) and Klaw was smuggling from there. It's also where Captain's shield was created

Thor left for clarity mid-movie, but I'm sure he's going back to Asgard.. Where we last saw Loki ruling in place of Odin. Also, Asgard has already been alerted of the Kree being on earth (Agents of SHIELD introduced the Kree) and they're aware of the inhumans. But more importantly I think he's concerned about the teseract (sp?) which is also an infinity stone and who is after them...

Not sure who is gonna be in Avengers... I'm expecting most of the old ones to return (maybe even Hawkeye), War Machine, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, ANTMAN, Dr. Strange, some Inhumans, BP, Vision, Spider Man, and a couple of low level ones maybe from the Netflix universe...GoG too I think.

Not sure if Ironman actually left... He's like a consultant but he's not gonna be on Capts side for Civil War.. He might even be the enemy kinda.. It felt like it was hinting towards it in this one

Also introducing the Kree, Guardians of Galaxy, and etc is supposed to set up Ms. Marvel

Im going to have to read up on the Kree and inhumans, Ive never heard of either plus I need to see the Guardians of the Galaxy movie

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well the movie has to act as a sequel to The Avengers and be it's own thing. If it was just an ad for future films then people would complain just like when Iron Man 2 came out. When they made a complete standalone movie(Iron Man 3) people were mad because there was no set-up for future films or any in universe references e.g "Where are Shield and Captain America?".

This movie despite it's problems managed to balance it well outside of Thor's sub-plot, which was brief anyway. It was it's own thing whilst still setting up other possible stories/movies such as Black Panther and Civil War(which still made sense in relation to the movies storyline). Plus it was also Joss Whedon's final film.

Ultron stole of all Klaw's Vibranium which means he'll have to go back to Wakanda and Captain America is now the leader of The Avengers(Black Widow his no.2) and his own organisation, the way Fury was to Shield. Which is why he's the main character of Civil War. Plus you had mentions of The worlds governments being angry at them along with the public turning against them because of their battles.

i disagree the reason being that's not how marvel has set this up...they've made each movie connect somehow....even in avengers 1 it had shyt that connected more obviously to thor, cap, and iron man....not saying this movie had to be an ad for future movies, but that connecting feeling has been one of the strong suits of the marvel movie universe that they've been getting away from and i feel was missing in this movie...

i dont think the movie setup civil war besides saying cap has his own team...to me: when they had the chances to, they squashed it...like when tony/cap on opposite sides for the vision...

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
It's awful. Lost the brilliance of the first one, Movie had a very Michael Bay, transformers 2 struggle going on. This movie is worth a bootleg, go see Furious 7 again instead.

nikka shut up. dudes just be miserable, for the sake of being miserable sometimes.