Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
vision was the shyt, I would have loved to see more of him fighting, so at the end we got

Capt America, falcon, war machine, black widow, vision, and scarlet on a team

I wonder how they will throw spiderman into civil war

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive yet to see the thor movies...are they worth watching, ive seen all the avenger movies except for them

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
vision was the shyt, I would have loved to see more of him fighting, so at the end we got

Capt America, falcon, war machine, black widow, vision, and scarlet on a team

I wonder how they will throw spiderman into civil war

Going by the comics as a backdrop... wasnt he on both sides .. sort of

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
not only that, he looked downright small in Guardians. i know nothing about the character, but he didn't even look bigger than Thor

The Hot Toys Thanos is listed as 15" so that would put him at 7'6"

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said you have to remember that this was Joss Whedon's last film which is why it was more contained than the others and more of a direct sequel to the first film.

Regarding Civil War
Iron Man and Captain America will obviously have differing opinions in the movie called Civil War. Hulk attacking a city. Avengers battles having destruction, broadcasted fights/encounters, people turning against them and The Governments being angry with them wasn't setting up Civil War? along with making Captain America "The Man" just before that movie which is why he's the main character of the conflict.

The solo movies are the ones that react off events in The Avengers movies. Such as Captain America unhappiness and distrust of Shield's secrecy and methods carrying over to Cap 2, Loki's actions carrying over into Thor 2 and Iron Man getting PTSD because of encountering Aliens in Iron Man 3. It was the same here.

as for your first point: i know it was weldon's last film (for now), so we'll have to see how it plays out going forward with new people

as for CW:
no, i dont think they setup cw well...every time they had a chance to, they wiped it away....tony/cap getting at each other over vision, wiped away with vision picking up the hammer and the heart to heart at the end....besides hulk, the avengers didnt tear up cities nor were govs pissed at them...it was only during the hulk/vision body capture part...cap being the man of a team was gonna happen anyway, that's how cw worked: cap got a team/tony got a team...even then, it felt cap was still working with tony and his shield people (fury, hill, etc.) so that didnt help either

for the last point: the connecting of the movies was thinner in phase 2 than phase 1, so we'll see how they do it going forward...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
think you're thinkin of the hulk and not bruce banner who is a huge simp that thinks he needs to be isolated from the world forever

naw, i was thinking of banner....him being a simp isnt the same as being insecure, weak minded, nor a lackey like in the film...and the only reason he wants to be isolated in the comics is cause of the hulk...which is still different than what i described him as in the movie....

...all yall gotta do is compare banner in the 2 movies to see the difference and what i'm talking about....they changed him so much from the 1st movie (which was truer to the comics) to what we got in this movie....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My top 3 marvel movie ranking now goes

The Winter Soldier
Age of Ultron
Avengers

Action was impeccable, but I think it needs a directors cut. My biggest problem was Ultron was never much of a threat. He caught like 5 L's in the movie and there were no civilian casualties at all.
Hulk Vs. Hulkbuster was the highlight.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was talking about spiderman...

oh, my bad....

to answer that: yes, he was on both sides...first he was on tony's, then he joined cap's....

i know they say they not going by the comic too much, but i hop we get that iron spider suit, that shyt was hot...ironic it was also one of the reasons he left tony's team...