Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
vision was the shyt, I would have loved to see more of him fighting, so at the end we got

Capt America, falcon, war machine, black widow, vision, and scarlet on a team

I wonder how they will throw spiderman into civil war
I think theyre still on the same avengers team.. the original members still on it just when they feel like it/needed

My top 3 marvel movie ranking now goes

The Winter Soldier
Age of Ultron
Avengers

Action was impeccable, but I think it needs a directors cut. My biggest problem was Ultron was never much of a threat. He caught like 5 L's in the movie and there were no civilian casualties at all.
Hulk Vs. Hulkbuster was the highlight.
THIS^^

As I sit back and thought more about the movie, that was my ONLY gripe (even though Avengers took a couple L's too)

The comedy between the Avengers is always cool but I expected Ultron to be a lot more... darker. Dude had funny moments but never were you actually sensing fear from any of the characters about him. Ultron in the comics (or atleast on the show) was a major problem for the Avengers... it was almost like how do you beat this guy.

I feel like they tried to make the movie too kid friendly.. no major deaths (from what I could see) no real casualties other than u know who.

But from what I hear, Civil War is supposed to be like Avengers 2.5, so I'm excited for that especially since it's supposed to drop next year I believe. More Hydra bullshyt of course but atleast we could see the introduction of Panther and hopefully the new Spidey

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My top 3 marvel movie ranking now goes

The Winter Soldier
Age of Ultron
Avengers

Action was impeccable, but I think it needs a directors cut. My biggest problem was Ultron was never much of a threat. He caught like 5 L's in the movie and there were no civilian casualties at all.
Hulk Vs. Hulkbuster was the highlight.

Ultron Killed plenty of people..... :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ultron Killed plenty of people..... :dahell:

:usure:He killed one person. As far as we know, every civy in that city escaped. The doctor who took a blast to the chest was still alive.

Maybe the Disney influence is too strong, but Ultron never felt like a credible threat. He's cracking jokes the whole time...he felt like a clown.

I'm not talking about murking innocents for the sake of it, but if there is no real threat, there's no tension. No drama.

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And what about her whole Team!?!? Plus shyt happens off camera too....

he didnt kill them cause she didnt scream

she worked by herself on his vision body cause he used loki's staff to control her

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
he didnt kill them cause she didnt scream

she worked by herself on his vision body cause he used loki's staff to control her

And when wanda and quicksilver did the heel turn, and wanda broke the mind gems control??? :stopitslime: those scientists was as good as dead...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And when wanda and quicksilver did the heel turn, and wanda broke the mind gems control??? :stopitslime: those scientists was as good as dead...

there was no one there but them (wanda, ultron, quicksilver, and the doc), so what are you talking about?....he only killed 1 that we know of....marvel really went out of their way to not kill and limit the damage in the movie....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
there was no one there but them (wanda, ultron, quicksilver, and the doc), so what are you talking about?....he only killed 1 that we know of....marvel really went out of their way to not kill and limit the damage in the movie....

WTH are you talking about the scientists in the lab with the asian chick didnt make it... Cap got to her and she was the only ONE who survived... :heh: I'm watching it right now...

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
as for your first point: i know it was weldon's last film (for now), so we'll have to see how it plays out going forward with new people

as for CW:
no, i dont think they setup cw well...every time they had a chance to, they wiped it away....tony/cap getting at each other over vision, wiped away with vision picking up the hammer and the heart to heart at the end....besides hulk, the avengers didnt tear up cities nor were govs pissed at them...it was only during the hulk/vision body capture part...cap being the man of a team was gonna happen anyway, that's how cw worked: cap got a team/tony got a team...even then, it felt cap was still working with tony and his shield people (fury, hill, etc.) so that didnt help either

for the last point: the connecting of the movies was thinner in phase 2 than phase 1, so we'll see how they do it going forward...

The reason why they went to Hawkeye's farm in the first place was because the government and people weren't happy with them. That's why they laid low. Breh an entire city got lifted out of the ground destroyed in the climax, Hulk wrecked South Africa and the chase in South Korea caused a mess. Cap wasn't the man before the movie that's the point I'm making, this movie puts him in that position which will follow on to Cap 3 and the next Avengers film. Iron Man leaves at the end of the movie and the base is called "New Avengers HQ" he's fully in charge now and says he's home. Cap 3 has to act as a sequel to Cap 2, it ends with Black Widow telling people that they need them(Avengers), Cap 3 will start with them leading their own team(New Avengers)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Vision was awesome.
Liked that they fleshed out Hawkeye.
The twins intro was well done considering they had to change everything about them but it was really stupid to kill Quicksilver.
Spader was great with the voice work but Ultron was a shytty villain.
The infighting between the team was lame.
I am sick of the Avengers fighting armies of nameless drones over and over. Hopefully The Russo Brothers break that trend.
Mark Ruffalo needs his own solo Hulk movie.
I am looking forward to seeing the new team in action.
Overall it was a good flick. I give it 3 Eberts: :ebert::ebert::ebert:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTH are you talking about the scientists in the lab with the asian chick didnt make it... Cap got to her and she was the only ONE who survived... :heh: I'm watching it right now...

they didnt show any of her team after she started working on the body....she was by herself...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason why they went to Hawkeye's farm in the first place was because the government and people weren't happy with them. That's why they laid low. Breh an entire city got lifted out of the ground destroyed in the climax, Hulk wrecked South Africa and the chase in South Korea caused a mess. Cap wasn't the man before the movie that's the point I'm making, this movie puts him in that position which will follow on to Cap 3 and the next Avengers film. Iron Man leaves at the end of the movie and the base is called "New Avengers HQ" he's fully in charge now and says he's home. Cap 3 has to act as a sequel to Cap 2, it ends with Black Widow telling people that they need them(Avengers), Cap 3 will start with them leading their own team(New Avengers)

what?....them going to the farm was after hulk wrecked shyt, but before the city and chase shyt.....so how were they laying low cause of the shyt that hadnt happened yet?....also, it was established cap was the 'leader'/man of the team at the beginning...he was the one they followed in the first attack, the one that was giving orders, hence the running joke about language after he got on tony....also, the reason tony said: he's the boss, i just fund everything, make everyone look good, etc...and yes, the new avengers shyt was a nod to the new team, but that didnt set up cw...cap and tony are supposed to be on different sides, but they werent at the end of the movie

Last edited: