60251374_10206004499469205_6169853308207890432_n.jpg

60241614_2275314949229975_5715303252686274560_o.jpg

:ohhh:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The closing moments of Thanos' death made me realize that he was once again in a helpless position to stop the erasure of his army just like he was with his people. He could not live with his own failure. Where did that bring him? Back to this. :jordanwhew:

I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right... yet to fail, nonetheless. It's frightening. Turns the legs to jelly.

I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same.

latest

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah Thanos felt Death at his side and just decided to go out with dignity. :JamesBroehs:
At least he had death. Hulk still celibate as a muhfukka. I mean its one thing to go on drought but its a whole nother to not get yams when black widow is throwing it at you. :mjcry:
Thats enough pent up frustration to turn into world war hulk and crush the infinity gauntlet and he still got bytch slapped by thanos:mjcry:
Hulk probably thinking he shoulda been the one to go instead of nat instead of living his life as hank''shrek'' mccoy:mjcry:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
nikkas quick to make a meme.

Who says the sword is random? If a dude like Thanos is using it then it's likely the farthest thing from random. Try again internet nikkas.
Like the most powerful being in the universe is using stainless steel :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bruh.

fukk anyone that hated this movie. Bunch of filthy casuals that couldn't keep up and have their attention held for longer than 5 minutes without someone getting hit. Movie gives us all the character development IW couldn't and ya'll cry. Pathetic. I wanna punch ya'll.

7MHEYI5.gif

Film's a masterpiece. fukk ya'll.
Co-signed.

Yo, here's a wild little tidbit about Endgame that I don't think many people noticed.

In the second scene of the movie we cut to Tony and Nebula floating through space. This is a major bonding and development moment for Nebula and I'll tell you why.
Tony is teaching Nebula how to play paper football, they go back and forth, and eventually Nebula wins. This is a bit strange, since when was the last time someone beat the person who taught them how to play a game, on their first try?

That only happens if the person teaching, let's them win.

Now think back, do you remember Nebulas entire character arc in GotG2? She was overcoming all of the trauma she suffered through as a child of Thanos. And where was all that pain and trauma directed?
At Gamora. Why?

Because in her words 'he made us fight and every time I lost, he would replace one of my body parts with cybernetics. He would torture me over and over, taking me apart and putting me back together again. And I hated you for it, because you knew he was doing this to me. But not once did you ever...

Let. Me. Win'

But what does Tony do when they're playing paper football?
He lets her win.

That's why when Tony is dying and sprawled out on the floor, Nebula picks him up and puts him in the cockpit. The first act of gentleness, tenderness and compassion she's ever done.

Say what u want about the "plot" but the payoffs and attention to detail for THE ENTIRE MCU is incredible in this movie. Especially after the nonsense that was GoT final season.
I doubt the writing for these films are that complex breh.

It’s cool you see it that way but, I doubt the writers are trying to make anything more than a popcorn flick at the end of the day.

Breh, there are literally hundreds of moments like that in the film, if you don't think the writers are doing things like that all over you had to have missed the point of at least half the movie. :what:

Def not a masterpiece:mjlol:

Far from a casual and I didn’t really like this movie.

I don’t even have the urge to watch it again and I’ve seen IW like 100x.

shyt was mediocre to me.

I’m a MCU nerd breh, seen every flick multiple times even the bad ones. This shyt just didn’t do it for me.

If anything this shyt was for casuals, a average popcorn flick.
Way to expose yourself with perfect timing...admit you didn't get any of the depth of the movie and then claim you ain't a casual. :skip:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I am not one for nitpicking a movie like this at all. I am well aware some shyt is going to be fantastical:yeshrug:

One thing tho :patrice:

In IW and in Endgame Captain America take a full force punch from Thanos and is :dead:as he should be.

SnappyNearGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif

When it happened in IW I assume he died and was brought back when Thanos rewound time before he murked Vision. Now that I think of it that would not make sense. He just shook off a hit to the grill by the Mad Titan. No broken jaw. No broken orbital sockets. Not even a broke nose or a bruise. I know he is durable and peak human. But he has no Healing Factor:ld:

In Endgame the same shyt happened. He took a punch To the grill. He was in the dirt:deadrose:

But back up later. Dingy. But ready for battle yet again

I thought it was a plot hole too, but I just found both answers.

In Infinity War, the punch lays Capt out cold, but doesn't quite kill him. The good thing is that Captain America DOES have a regenerative ability from the Super Soldier Serum. It's not an instant regeneration like Wolverine or anything, but the fact that he can recover from critical wounds in superhuman time was already established. So as long as Thanos didn't kill him, he'd be fine by the next day.

in Endgame, Captain America has already picked up Mjolnor. Remember that the hammer is enchanted, and the inscription states, "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor." So Captain America is not just worthy to hold the hammer, but when he holds it he has ALL the power of Thor, including Thor's strength and invulnerability. So he ain't some weak human, he can eat Thanos's punches just as well as Thor can.

There are too many Plot Armor moments in general in the Avengers but they actually had these covered. :ld:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

In Infinity War, the punch lays Capt out cold, but doesn't quite kill him. The good thing is that Captain America DOES have a regenerative ability from the Super Soldier Serum. It's not an instant regeneration like Wolverine or anything, but the fact that he can recover from critical wounds in superhuman time was already established. So as long as Thanos didn't kill him, he'd be fine by the next day.

in Endgame, Captain America has already picked up Mjolnor. Remember that the hammer is enchanted, and the inscription states, "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor." So Captain America is not just worthy to hold the hammer, but when he holds it he has ALL the power of Thor, including Thor's strength and invulnerability. So he ain't some weak human, he can eat Thanos's punches just as well as Thor can.

There are too many Plot Armor moments in general in the Avengers but they actually had these covered. :ld:
Your exactly right. After I posted this I saw a video on YouTube that explained this also.

Just like you stated he DOES have a regen power. Not as fast as Wolvie or Deadpool but it does allow him to recover fast. This was also shown in his origin movie. Which I forgot

And I totally forgot about him getting the power of Thor after lifting the hammer

All good shyt :banderas:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I am not one for nitpicking a movie like this at all. I am well aware some shyt is going to be fantastical:yeshrug:

One thing tho :patrice:

In IW and in Endgame Captain America take a full force punch from Thanos and is :dead:as he should be.

SnappyNearGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif

When it happened in IW I assume he died and was brought back when Thanos rewound time before he murked Vision. Now that I think of it that would not make sense. He just shook off a hit to the grill by the Mad Titan. No broken jaw. No broken orbital sockets. Not even a broke nose or a bruise. I know he is durable and peak human. But he has no Healing Factor:ld:

In Endgame the same shyt happened. He took a punch To the grill. He was in the dirt:deadrose:

But back up later. Dingy. But ready for battle yet again

Your exactly right. After I posted this I saw a video on YouTube that explained this also.

Just like you stated he DOES have a regen power. Not as fast as Wolvie or Deadpool but it does allow him to recover fast. This was also shown in his origin movie. Which I forgot

And I totally forgot about him getting the power of Thor after lifting the hammer

All good shyt :banderas:

For what it’s worth..... Captain America was able to hold on to a helicopter preventing it from taking off (and not get ripped apart like the average person) as well as several times from from 6 story buildings and taller heights between about every movie he’s been in and not once be splattered or break a bone. Just gets up and walks away.

Black Widow and Gamora fell from about (or close enough to) the heights he’s fallen from and died instantly.

Most people will die from falling from a 2-3 story fall.

Once you take that into consideration is it really a plot hole and why couldn’t he take a punch from Thanos?:dwillhuh: